[comp.sys.atari.st] oids

wilsont@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Timothy E. Wilson) (04/07/91)

Does anyone know where i could get a copy of oids? I just saw it on demo and i want to get it now...isn't a really old game by FTL?
If anyone wants to sell their copy..i might buy if cheap enough (10-12 bucks)
or is it not this cheap mail-order(if i could even get it mail order!)
thanx

wilsont@mist.cs.orst.edu

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (04/07/91)

In article <1991Apr06.191752.20596@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU>, wilsont@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Timothy E. Wilson) writes:
>Does anyone know where i could get a copy of oids? I just saw it on demo and i want to get it now...isn't a really old game by FTL?
>If anyone wants to sell their copy..i might buy if cheap enough (10-12 bucks)
>or is it not this cheap mail-order(if i could even get it mail order!)
>thanx

I still see this one advertised in ads.  Dial some of the 1-800 numbers
and see if anyone has it in the bargin bin.  I have picked up some great
stuff for $5 or $10.
--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "Kirk to Enterprise.  All clear