[comp.sys.atari.st] Need TOS 1.0 on floppy;

johns@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca (Conan the Barbarian) (04/09/91)

In article <46902@ut-emx.uucp> sean@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Sean Sterling Foiles) writes:
>I'm not certain, but ... I assume thoriginal Tos1.0 on floppy is
>considered pd.  If so, could some one please post this to Terminator?
>I've discovered some programs tht do not work under Tos 1.4 and wish
>to try booting first with the old Tos.
>[...]

	I could really use TOS 1.0 on disk as well.  I even have the
original disk, but it went bad.  In my naive days as new ST owner, backups
were not something I was familiar with.  I doubt you could post it on
an archive site, but could you mail it to someone?

	Thank you.

--
John Schmitt
johns@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca