[net.wanted] Need article on P=NP

BSD@PSUVM.BITNET (03/24/86)

I'm looking for an article that was posted about 3 weeks or so
ago about some research being done by Ted Swart at the
University of Guelph.  The article is about a linear programming
formulation of the Hamiltonian circuit problem showing
that P=NP.

Any help or pointers would we greatly appreciated.

-------
--Scott Dickson
Bitnet: BSD@PSUVM.BITNET

jst@wucs.UUCP (03/28/86)

In article <4626BSD@PSUVM> BSD@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>I'm looking for an article that was posted about 3 weeks or so
>ago about some research being done by Ted Swart at the
>University of Guelph.  The article is about a linear programming
>formulation of the Hamiltonian circuit problem showing
>that P=NP.

Is this for real? It's still a few days early for April Fools day.
If anyone has any definite information on this, please forward it
to me.

--

Jon Turner 	Washington University in St. Louis 314-889-6193
UUCP:		jst@wucs.UUCP  or  ..!{ihnp4,seismo}!wucs!jst