[comp.sys.atari.st] Video Titler program for the ST?

rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) (04/02/91)

Well, I'm in an educational media class right now at school, and I need to
know if there is any sort of video title program for the ST out.

Thanks.....

Ryan 'Gozar' Collins 	  Question for IBM Users:      rlcollins@miavx1.BITNET
  / || \  The Price!!	      Subdirectory?               R.COLLINS1 on GEnie

erkamp@arc.ab.ca (Bob Erkamp) (04/03/91)

In article <4540.27f730a4@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu> rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) writes:
>Well, I'm in an educational media class right now at school, and I need to
>know if there is any sort of video title program for the ST out.

The latest ST Format (I think) witht he disk has a demo of just such a program
called I believe ST Titler.

Bob

keithb@hemel.bull.co.uk (Keith Bedford) (04/03/91)

rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) writes:

>Well, I'm in an educational media class right now at school, and I need to
>know if there is any sort of video title program for the ST out.

One was on a recent ST Format (UK magazine) Coverdisk, if no-one responds
with a better alternative (it may not work with US video?) I'll upload it
to terminator.

  Keith Bedford				keith.bedford@hemel.bull.co.uk
  Bull HN Information Systems Ltd
  Maxted Road  -  UK03-HM14
  Hemel Hempstead
  Herts  HP2 7DZ
  England				+44-442-232222  ext 4520

keithb@hemel.bull.co.uk (Keith Bedford) (04/11/91)

tv_title.lzh has been uploaded to terminators atari/new directory.
It is a functional 'share-ware demo' of a video titling program.