[comp.sys.atari.st] Laser Screen Dump

kellyl@hpgrla.gr.hp.com (Kelly Larson) (04/11/91)

Are there any programs that will allow me to do a screen dump to an HP
Laser Printer?  I'm looking for somthing that will replace the ALT-HELP screen
dump when installed.  Thanks!

                                      /\       |      /   /     \      |     /\
    Kelly Larson                 /\  /  \ /\   |     /   /       \     |  /\/
    kellyl@hpgrer.com.hp        /  \/    \  \/\|    |   /-\  /-\  |    |\/  \
    Hewlett Packard/Greeley    /   /      \ /  |    |  /  / /__/  |    |/    \/
    303-350-4288              /   /        /   |     \     /     /     |      \
                             /  COLORADO! /    |      \   /     /      |

vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) (04/12/91)

In article <630013@hpgrla.gr.hp.com> kellyl@hpgrla.gr.hp.com (Kelly Larson) writes:

>Are there any programs that will allow me to do a screen dump to an HP
>Laser Printer?  I'm looking for somthing that will replace the ALT-HELP screen
>dump when installed.  Thanks!

If you end up having to write your own, the screen dump vector appears to
be in x'502, (or is it x'504?), an undocumented place.
--
vsnyder@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
ames!elroy!jato!vsnyder