[comp.sys.atari.st] Dump TOS in ROM into a .IMG file ?

obourdon@sunicnc.France.Sun.COM (Olivier Bourdon - Sun ICNC) (04/11/91)

Does someone know how to dump the TOS that is in ROM into
a .IMG file so that it can be put on a disk for booting purposes
All answers and pointers welcome. (even only ROM addresses ...)

--
+-----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
|Olivier BOURDON                          | Address : SUN MICROSYSTEMS        |

cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Christopher M Mauritz) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr11.104635@sunicnc.France.Sun.COM> obourdon@sunicnc.France.Sun.COM writes:
>Does someone know how to dump the TOS that is in ROM into
>a .IMG file so that it can be put on a disk for booting purposes
>All answers and pointers welcome. (even only ROM addresses ...)

Oh my GOD!  Now that would be illegal! :-)

Believe me, you don't want a ROM image of that stuff anyway...

I've tried wading through it, it's hopeless.

Amicalement,

Christophe
Chris Mauritz                 |Show me the way to the
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |next whiskey bar...
cmm1@msb.com                  |-The Doors-