[comp.sys.atari.st] GDOS/TT/TTM195

CSULLOGG@CRL.AECL.CA (04/16/91)

I want to thank Ron Grant, GXR Systems in Vancouver, for helping me out
with the assign.sys format for GDOS to run on a TT with a TTM195.

The trick is to put 08p screen.sys to 10p screen.sys lines in,
along with the fonts for the 04p screen.sys driver. Thank goodness that
there are users out there who can help.

Can someone post the address of Fearn & Music from Stuttgart Germany. I
need info on the init that lets me print to an SLM605 in GCR mode.

pbh@jake.tmc.edu (Patrick Haggood) (04/17/91)

In article <23575@know.pws.bull.com> CSULLOGG@CRL.AECL.CA writes:
>The trick is to put 08p screen.sys to 10p screen.sys lines in,
>along with the fonts for the 04p screen.sys driver. Thank goodness that
>there are users out there who can help.

Here's the first time I've seen any discussion about the screen.sys
lines above 4p.  When I dloaded Rufus it had some fonts and lines
in the > 4p range (6-9p if I recall).  Since I am using only a
monochrome monitor, can I remove these lines?  Can I remove all lines
excluding the 4p (and the fonts under it)?
--
Patrick B. Haggood
Wayne STate University