[comp.sys.atari.st] Okami English manual

s882854@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Tehn Chin) (04/12/91)

Have just downloaded the Okami Shell from atari.archives. I am slightly
confused in using it as the manual is in German. I was wondering if there
is a english version of the manual.

Thanks in advance.
Tehn Yit Chin
s882854@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU

"Don't take any shit from anyone!" - Billy Joel, Live at Yankee Stadium

wolfram@cip-s02.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Wolfram Roesler) (04/18/91)

s882854@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Tehn Chin) writes:

>Have just downloaded the Okami Shell from atari.archives. I am slightly
>confused in using it as the manual is in German. I was wondering if there
>is a english version of the manual.

I'm sorry I cant write an english version of the Okami manual since I dont
have the time to do so. Future versions will come with an english intro-
duction. If anybody takes on a translation, let me know, and good luck...

If anybody has questions, please mail me. I'll be glad to help. In the first
case, the file `help' is english and contains examples for most features plus
a list of all internal commands and their flags. This should do for the start.
And, although it's german the manual contains a lot of examples, just try them
and see what they do...
If there is need I will write english documentation for new features in additionto the german one.

BCingU
Okami-san