[comp.sys.atari.st] which demos?

chu@acsu.buffalo.edu (john c chu) (04/20/91)

Thinking about it, I realize that this is a ridiculous question, but
just in case I'm wrong...

Are there any demos on atari.archive.umich.edu that will run on a 512K
ST with a monochrome monitor?

(Upgrading hopefully will be in the works...)

Please replay via E-mail. Thanks

					john
				chu@acsu.buffalo.edu

boyd@bind.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (04/23/91)

In article <72002@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, chu@acsu.buffalo.edu (john c chu) writes:
>Thinking about it, I realize that this is a ridiculous question, but
>just in case I'm wrong...
>
>Are there any demos on atari.archive.umich.edu that will run on a 512K
>ST with a monochrome monitor?
>
>(Upgrading hopefully will be in the works...)
>
>Please replay via E-mail. Thanks

I have a great mono demo from Germany, called stdemo.tos (I think).  Anyway,
it is a tos file.  I believe I got it from atari.archive.  If you cannot
find it there, email me and I will upload it (this one is a must have).  I
would not consider getting a color monitor "upgrading", unless you are
keeping your mono (the best of both worlds).  I used to only have a color,
and it was hell on my eyes for any kind of real work.
--
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "Kirk to Enterprise.  All clear