[comp.sys.atari.st] MIDI software

jhs@druco.ATT.COM (J H Shore) (04/06/89)

Last week I requested some info regarding Midi (or MIDI or midi or ....) software
for the 1040ST.  While I did see a posting (not in response to this) regarding
sequencing, that did not answer my basic question.  In the hope that some of
the more experienced folks out there can provide this neophyte with a response,
I am reposting.  Also, I have had a couple of requests from others that I
share via e-mail any responses, and this I will gladly do if I get anything
to forward.  Thanx in advance--any help/suggestions will be most appreciated.

Jeff Shore

------------------ repeated posting-------------------------------------------------

I am looking for some (recommended) Midi software. I understand that there is
some good stuff around for the Atari (I have a basic 1040ST with an extra floppy
and a Panasonic 1091i). A friend suggested EZ-SCORE or MIDI SOFT STUDIO.

I have some pretty simple needs--enter simple scores, modify same, and playback
using the built-in speaker--although the capability to enter an analog signal
would be a real plus, either from a mike or directly off a tape.

Any other suggestions for that as well as some good sources?  Catalog outlets are
fine, and any places in the Denver-Boulder area would be good as well.

jgw88@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Webb JF) (06/11/90)

I am intrested in any good MIDI packages for the ST, capable of
downloading a sample onto the keyboard. Any cheap of free packages will
be of intrest. (pd etc)

-- Jason

=       J.E not J.F. you B@#$%^*DS					=
=       								=

Mail : jgw88@uk.ac.soton.ecs

#! rnews

aieta@ils.nwu.edu (Michael Aieta) (12/04/90)

Does anyone have any PD MIDI software (Sequencers, Librarians, Voice Editors,
etc.) for an Atari 1040ST?

Michael Aieta - aieta@ils.nwu.edu    The Institute for the Learning Sciences
Northwestern University 	                                Evanston, IL

stevela@beach.csulb.edu (Steve La) (12/04/90)

In article <95@anaxagoras.ils.nwu.edu> aieta@ils.nwu.edu (Michael Aieta) writes:

>  Does anyone have any PD MIDI software (Sequencers, Librarians, Voice
>  Editors,   etc.) for an Atari 1040ST?
>
>  Michael Aieta - aieta@ils.nwu.edu    The Institute for the Learning Sciences
>  Northwestern University 	                                Evanston, IL

I am also looking for MIDI software (public domain, shareware, commercial) that
will take advantage of the Roland MT-32 sound module.  Any suggestions? thanks
in advance.
-Steve
--
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Steve La                             California State University Long Beach |

erkamp@arc.ab.ca (Bob Erkamp) (12/05/90)

In article <95@anaxagoras.ils.nwu.edu> aieta@ils.nwu.edu (Michael Aieta) writes:
>Does anyone have any PD MIDI software (Sequencers, Librarians, Voice Editors,
>etc.) for an Atari 1040ST?

I have a couple of PD sequencers (one runs in color, the other in mono) as well
as a PD TX81Z patch librarian. Also a couple of eartraining PD programs. If
there is enough interest I can send them to 'atari.archive'.

Bob

fred@cv.ruu.nl (Fred Appelman) (04/24/91)

Hi Net,

I am posting this request for a friend, who does not have
access to the net.

I am looking for software for my roland D50 and U110 (editors,
sounds drumpatterns, patches, etc., etc.)
Can anybody give me directions on where to find this kind of
software, or a good MIDI ftp archive.

	Andre Dijkhuizen

--
Fred J.R. Appelman, 3D Computer Vision, Utrecht University
AZU, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands.