[comp.sys.atari.st] How many books come with DBMan 5.01

swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) (04/25/91)

Just got a used version of DBMan, and I have this feeling that I am missing
something.  Or are the books actually that vague on the subject of programming?

I got two books.  Reference manual, and Supplemental Manual for TOS

swood

--
 ---- Insert favorite .signature here ----	| swood@argo.acs.oakland.edu
						| swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Bitnet:		swood@Oakland			| swood@unix.secs.oakland.edu
  UUCP:		...!uunet!umich!{vela, argo, unix, nucleus}!swood

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (04/25/91)

In article <6117@vela.acs.oakland.edu> swood@vela.acs.oakland.edu ( EVENSONG) writes:
>Just got a used version of DBMan, and I have this feeling that I am missing
>something.  Or are the books actually that vague on the subject of programming?
>
>I got two books.  Reference manual, and Supplemental Manual for TOS

That's it.  But any book on dBASE will do.  Damned hard language to learn.

Bill
--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577