[comp.sys.atari.st] the lynx

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (04/26/91)

any lynx users out there!!!i would like to know how do you enjoy it and the
games?
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

psurge@cs.utexas.edu (Troy Carpenter) (04/27/91)

In article <8823@crash.cts.com> chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) writes:
>any lynx users out there!!!i would like to know how do you enjoy it and the
>games?
>----
>ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
>Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
>UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
>ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

I have a Lynx and play it regularly.  I only have California Games, Blue
Lightning, and Roadblasters.  I am looking to get Shanghi real soon, but only
after my WEDDING on MAY 4th....

There are others here that have much more than I do.  I really enjoy my Lynx,
but all I have are fast action games, and kinda want Shanghi to slow things
down and exercise my brain a bit.

If you want more info, read rec.games.video and you will find a GREAT
discussion (snicker) about the various portable game machines...

                                Troy Carpenter
                        Department of Computer Sciences
                        THE University of Texas, Austin
                              psurge@cs.utexas.edu

"You're so open minded that your brain leaked out" - Steve Taylor

*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The best thing in life costs exactly that <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*