[comp.sys.atari.st] GCC-CC1 problem

bferrer@Bonnie.ICS.UCI.EDU (05/02/91)

	I ftped gcc-139.lzh and found that the file gcc-cc1.ttp had a bad
CRC error.  And then another README file send there was a gcc139up.lzh on
atari.archive, but it is not there.  Where can i get this file?

Help...thanks in advance,

Bill Ferrer
bferrer@bonnie.ics.uci.edu

weiner@terminator.cc.umich.edu (Jeff Weiner) (05/02/91)

In article <9105011141.aa24901@Bonnie.ics.uci.edu> bferrer@Bonnie.ICS.UCI.EDU writes:
>	I ftped gcc-139.lzh and found that the file gcc-cc1.ttp had a bad
>CRC error.  And then another README file send there was a gcc139up.lzh on
>atari.archive, but it is not there.  Where can i get this file?

You can't.  At least not from here.  I posted about two weeks ago stating
that I knew there is a corrupt file, and i'm working to correct that.
Roy has been sending me versions for the past two weeks in an attempt to
find a method that works.  Currently, we're waiting for his
machine to get it's internet connection.

If anyone has a working copy of gcc-cc1.ttp that they could send to me,
please do so as soon as you can.

When (if) we get a working copy, I'll leave just an archive of gcc-cc1.ttp
so that everyone woon't have to d'l it all over again.

>Help...thanks in advance,
>

>Bill Ferrer
>bferrer@bonnie.ics.uci.edu

weiner