[comp.sys.atari.st] term emulator...

sander@engin.umich.edu (Scott D Anderson) (05/02/91)

well, one more question folks (and thanks again to all who replied!):

heh heh, how do i start out uploading things with no telecomm software?
I found uniterm, but, heh heh, I have no software to get the thing...

any help?

is there somewhere that mails disks?

thanks in advance *again*,

scott anderson

CoSY Broadcasting

chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (charles bridgeland) (05/02/91)

sander@engin.umich.edu (Scott D Anderson) writes:

>well, one more question folks (and thanks again to all who replied!):

>heh heh, how do i start out uploading things with no telecomm software?
>I found uniterm, but, heh heh, I have no software to get the thing...

>any help?

>is there somewhere that mails disks?
--------------------
not quite sure i understand your situation
	you actually _have_ a copy of uniterm?  that should be
all you need to upload.  hint: alt-t brings up the
file transfer dialog box.
chuck bridgeland---anarchoRepublican
"one thing about a police state, you can always find the police" l. neil smith
chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu     hire me so I can quit this pit.

sander@engin.umich.edu (Scott D Anderson) (05/02/91)

In article <chuck.673135107@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu>,
chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (charles bridgeland) writes:
|> sander@engin.umich.edu (Scott D Anderson) writes:
|>
|> >well, one more question folks (and thanks again to all who replied!):
|>
|> >heh heh, how do i start out uploading things with no telecomm software?
|> >I found uniterm, but, heh heh, I have no software to get the thing...
|>
|> >any help?
|>
|> >is there somewhere that mails disks?
|> not quite sure i understand your situation
|> 	you actually _have_ a copy of uniterm?  that should be
|> all you need to upload.  hint: alt-t brings up the
|> file transfer dialog box.

i have a copy of uniterm, in arced format, on my UNIX account... :(

no way to get the emulator over until i have an emulator to transfer it,
you see? it's a horrible catch-22...

scott anderson