[comp.sys.atari.st] Michtron Hyperfont

jon@cc.mcgill.ca (Jonathon Carroll) (04/30/91)

I'm not sure it's even legal to ask for this so maybe someone can (and I'm sure
they will) tell me if I'm allowed...

I bought Hyperfont directly from Michtron some years back.  I never had much
use for it (but the show price was so good...) but I do now and guess what?
There's a bad sector right smack in the middle of the PRG file.  So what I'd
like is for someone to owns the program to post the sector I need....

Is this allowed or no?  Send a nice comment and save the flames for a rainy day
hm?

Jon

jon@nabob.cc.mcgill.ca (Jonathan Carroll) (05/01/91)

In article <1991Apr30.164056.4052@cs.mcgill.ca> jon@cc.mcgill.ca (Jonathon
Carroll) writes:

> I'm not sure it's even legal to ask for this so maybe someone can (and I'm
>sure
> they will) tell me if I'm allowed...
>
> I bought Hyperfont directly from Michtron some years back.  I never had much
> use for it (but the show price was so good...) but I do now and guess what?
> There's a bad sector right smack in the middle of the PRG file.  So what I'd
> like is for someone to owns the program to post the sector I need....
>
> Is this allowed or no?  Send a nice comment and save the flames for a rainy
>day
> hm?
>
> Jon

Sorry... Replies to my earlier message would have bounced.  The mailer left out
part of my address...

jon@nabob.cc.mcgill.ca

Thanks,
Jon

Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz (05/02/91)

In article <1991Apr30.164056.4052@cs.mcgill.ca> jon@cc.mcgill.ca (Jonathon Carroll) writes:

> I'm not sure it's even legal to ask for this so maybe someone can (and I'm sure
> they will) tell me if I'm allowed...
>
> I bought Hyperfont directly from Michtron some years back.  I never had much
> use for it (but the show price was so good...) but I do now and guess what?
> There's a bad sector right smack in the middle of the PRG file.  So what I'd
> like is for someone to owns the program to post the sector I need....
>
> Is this allowed or no?  Send a nice comment and save the flames for a rainy day
> hm?
>
> Jon

It could be Fixed, unless it was gliched in Drive 'B'.

Try another Drive, or some othere ones ST...
I have fixed 90% of disk faults by using a different drive..
Note: I do have some 6 Drives ..-:)
--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...