[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari Calculators

rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) (05/03/91)

Well, I was cruising my local Odd/Big Lots looking for some bargains,
when lo and behold, I found some Atari Calculators!! Of course I had to
buy one, so I bought one that is a ten digit calculator, stores up to
125 phone numbers, can auto-dial those phone numbers, and can store up
to fifty different events. It was a little pricey at $20 but I think it
was worth it! (It did say Atari!)

So if you wanted another little Atari gadget, check out you local
Odd/Big lots!!

Ryan 'Gozar' Collins 	  Question for MAC Users:      rlcollins@miavx1.BITNET
  / || \  The Price!!	    MAC HFS floppy disk?       R.COLLINS1 on GEnie

ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (05/03/91)

In article <5151.282050be@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu> rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) writes:

>So if you wanted another little Atari gadget, check out you local
>Odd/Big lots!!

Also check out Best Electronics' catalog.  They have Atari mugs, belt buckles,
pins, even those huge, multi-colored user group banners for only $10 --
yes, that's right folks, only $10.  But don't call now, cause they also
have Atari binders, paper weights,....

--
   |||   Ed Krimen [ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu or al661@cleveland.freenet.edu]
   |||   Video Production Major, California State University, Chico
  / | \  SysOp, Fuji BBS: 916-894-1261