[comp.sys.atari.st] Professional GEM series...

rmacgreg@cs.strath.ac.uk (Sorcerer) (02/22/91)

A few days back somebody mentioned the fact that you could get all of this
article at various sites, but didn't say where.  I'm looking for articles
13 to 17 and ALL the source code from the series ('cos my local site has only
got the first 12 and the source has been corrupted...).

So could somebody out there tell me where to find them, or even better mail
them to me (but only after checking, root is gonna get very angry if I get
a 20 Mb mail file over the weekend... :-)).

Thanks.

       The Sorcerer is 'Only visiting this planet' but can be found at:

             JANET: cadx862 @uk.ac.strathclyde.computer-centre-sun
                    rmacgreg@uk.ac.strathclyde.computer-science
  INTERNET: via nsfnet-relay.ac.uk    BITNET: via ukacrl    UUCP: via ukc.uucp

          or second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.

rmacgreg@cs.strath.ac.uk (Sorcerer) (05/07/91)

At last!  I apologise for the delay, but the copy of the files I was sent
got deleted by accident and I've only just managed to get my backup back onto
the system.  Having said that the archive is just over 200K long, so it is a
biggy.  Anybody with ftp access can find it at atari.archive, directory:
/atari/programming.  The files are progem.arc and prosrc.arc.

Anybody without ftp access mail me, and I'll mail the uuencoded ZOO file to
you.

rcb@netcom.COM (Roy Bixler) (05/08/91)

In article <6485@baird.cs.strath.ac.uk> rmacgreg@cs.strath.ac.uk (Sorcerer) writes:
>At last!  I apologise for the delay, but the copy of the files I was sent
>got deleted by accident and I've only just managed to get my backup back onto
>the system.  Having said that the archive is just over 200K long, so it is a
>biggy.  Anybody with ftp access can find it at atari.archive, directory:
>/atari/programming.  The files are progem.arc and prosrc.arc.

There is another copy of the Progem series under
'gnustuff/tos/progem.LZH'.  This copy needs 'proff' to be printed out,
but it contains 17 sections (the one in the 'programming' directory
only has the first 13), the programming samples in appedices and an

Roy Bixler
rcb@netcom.com -or- (UUCP) uunet!apple!netcom!rcb
"Just when you think you know it all, it changes!"