[comp.sys.atari.st] Curious..

v053qhyx@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Jeremy A Berger) (05/08/91)

Hi... I'm debating selling my 1040ST and was curious what I could get
for it... so I'm taking offers for the following:

Preferably as a system but will seperate if necessary..

1040ST 2.5 megs tos 1.4, with clock chip
sm1224 Color Monitor(One of the original color monitors..)
sm124 monochrome monitor, panasonic kxp1091 printer, atari SH204 20 meg hard
drive. Best mouse,1200 baud modem,
Timeworks Destop Publisher, WordUp, Spectre 128

bill@sugaree.uu.net (William Bishop) (05/09/91)

In article <75378@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU>, v053qhyx@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu
(Jeremy A Berger) writes:

[intro deleted]

> Preferably as a system but will seperate if necessary..
>
> 1040ST 2.5 megs tos 1.4, with clock chip
> sm1224 Color Monitor(One of the original color monitors..)
> sm124 monochrome monitor, panasonic kxp1091 printer, atari SH204 20 meg hard
> drive. Best mouse,1200 baud modem,
> Timeworks Destop Publisher, WordUp, Spectre 128

Hi,

Sorry to post this here, but can't email just yet.

Anyway, Jeremy if your still willing to breakup the system I'd like
to buy the SM1224 for 150 + shipping.  If that sounds good call me
at the number in my .sig  8:30 to 5:50 EST.  Thanks!

...Bill

--
          **** All opinions stated above are my own!! ****
William Bishop                 |  "Its a big country...