[comp.sys.atari.st] MEGA STe VS. STe

schultzd@kira.uucp (Count Zero ... Interrupt) (05/08/91)

This summer, I hope to have enough money to upgrade from my lowly
520ST (which has saved my butt quite a few times in the last year) to
a new STe.  My question...  I need prices / specs on the STe (4meg) vs
MEGA STe (4meg)).  Of course, since they use SIMMS for memory, the
4meg isn'y near as important.  The MEGA is 16MHz while the STe is only
8, right?

Basically need PRICE along with any thing else relevant.

THIS was already hashed out earlier in the year, so stick to e-mail