[comp.sys.atari.st] ST systems for sale

apalmer@pyrtech.pyramid.com (Albert "Earthquake" Palmer) (05/09/91)

I have decided to buy a TT, and need to sell the following STs.  I would like
to sell everything in the two systems as listed.  I will consider all ofters
on both whole systems and pieces.

	System 1

	-1040STf w/tos1.4 + 2.5 megs (board can be upgraded to 4 megs <$100)
	-SM124 mono monitor
	-Quantun Pro80S 84meg 3 1/5 drive in Supra case
	-Spectre 128 w/Mac roms - Macintosh Plus emulator
	-Star SG10 printer
	-IMG Scan image scanner
	-LDW Basic compiler
	-MicroLawyer
	-DC Desktop
	-Beckemeyer Hard Disk Toolkit
	-Supra hard disk utilities
	-Why Wait? floppy & hard disk cache + print spooler + ram disk
	-SGS Switch program switcher
	-.ACCess CLI
	-Micro Kitchen Companion recipes on disk

All software has original docs.  I will leave shareware and public domain
on the hard drive.  This would be a great system for someone thinking about
buying a Mac.  I'm asking $1200 for the complete system.

	System 2

	-520ST w/1 meg + 1 meg + Z-Time clock chip + Mega keyboard
	-CCC Learning Station case with 2 DS floppy drives
	-SC1224 color monitor
	-Rixon T212A 1200 baud modem
	-ST Talk Professional telecommunications software
	-Neo Desk
	-pc-ditto 3.0 - IBM emulator
	-Degas graphic arts system
	-UMS Universal Military Simulator
	-Dive Bomber
	-All Aboard!
	-Space Cutter
	-Micro League Wrestling
	-GATO
	-Devon Aire

The CCC case is a metal case that holds two Atari floppy drives plus
power supplies for the computer and drives.  Everything, including the
monitor, plugs into an internal power strip with an external power switch.
The drives have the cheap mechanisms replaced with Epson mechs.  I'm asking
$600 for this system.

I also have about 10 Mega keyboards that I would like to sell.  These are
just the bare bones keyboards.  They are a direct replacement for the
keyboard in the original 520 without the internal floppy.  I'm asking
$40 each for the keyboards or 3 for $100.

If you are interested in any of the above, please reply with e-mail or
call me at (408) 992-0131.  If I'm not home, leave a message and I will
get back to you.

thanks,
al

ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (05/10/91)

In article <154865@pyramid.pyramid.com> apalmer@pyrtech.pyramid.com (Albert "Earthquake" Palmer) writes:

>I also have about 10 Mega keyboards that I would like to sell.  These are
>just the bare bones keyboards.  They are a direct replacement for the
>keyboard in the original 520 without the internal floppy.  I'm asking
>$40 each for the keyboards or 3 for $100.

Has anyone ever connected a Mega keyboard to a STFM style machine (STe,
1040, 520STFM, etc.)?  Could a hack be constructed so that the original
keyboard is left intact, but also have the detachable Mega keyboard?

--
   |||   Ed Krimen [ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu or al661@cleveland.freenet.edu]
   |||   Video Production Major, California State University, Chico
  / | \  SysOp, Fuji BBS: 916-894-1261