[comp.sys.atari.st] ST zoo for Unix

agostino@concour.cs.concordia.ca (Agostino Deligia) (05/08/91)

Hello,

	Does anyone know of a "zoo" for the ST which will run on Unix (Sun3
running SunOS 4.1).  I have this 500k ST zoo file on a Sun which I need to d/l
to my ST.  However, it would be better if I could unzoo the file on the
Sun and d/l the smaller constituents separately.

Thank-you for any help you can give.

Agostino

--
       OO OO     Agostino Deligia
      O O   O    Systems Architecture

fischer-michael@cs.yale.edu (Michael Fischer) (05/11/91)

In article <261@daily-planet.concordia.ca>
agostino@concour.cs.concordia.ca (Agostino Deligia) writes:

>Hello,
>
>	Does anyone know of a "zoo" for the ST which will run on Unix (Sun3
>running SunOS 4.1).  I have this 500k ST zoo file on a Sun which I need to d/l
>to my ST.  However, it would be better if I could unzoo the file on the
>Sun and d/l the smaller constituents separately.

The programs in atari/gnustuff/tos/zoo201.zoo on
atari.archive.umich.edu can be compiled to run under Unix.  Of course,
you have to unzoo it first.
| Michael Fischer <fischer-michael@cs.yale.edu>  |