[comp.sys.atari.st] GCC-Compiler 1.39 -- Where can I get it?

PATZEL@mathematik.uni-ulm.de (Patzel Martin) (05/10/91)

Does someone know where I can ftp a complete package of the gcc 1.39
compiler for the Atari-ST/TOS?

I've downloaded a package from terminator.cc.umich.edu, but there
only gcc-cc1 has the version number 1.39. The gcc command has 1.37.
Gdb and sym-ld are missing. Who can help?

Martin

-----
Martin Patzel            preferred: patzel@mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Promenadeweg 15               fido: Martin Patzel @ 2:241/7902.3
D-7905 Dietenheim 1          other: patzel@rzmain.rz.uni-ulm.de
                            bitnet: patzel@dulruu51.bitnet

rcb@netcom.COM (Roy Bixler) (05/14/91)

In article <1991May10.114947.9142@rusmv1.rus.uni-stuttgart.de> PATZEL@mathematik.uni-ulm.de (Patzel Martin) writes:
>Does someone know where I can ftp a complete package of the gcc 1.39
>compiler for the Atari-ST/TOS?
>
>I've downloaded a package from terminator.cc.umich.edu, but there
>only gcc-cc1 has the version number 1.39. The gcc command has 1.37.
>Gdb and sym-ld are missing. Who can help?

If you downloaded 'gcc139b.zoo' from 'gnustuff', everything should
have the correct version number.

--
Roy Bixler
rcb@netcom.com -or- (UUCP) uunet!apple!netcom!rcb