[comp.sys.atari.st] ct GIF to IFF converter on th ST

neonman@ecst.csuchico.edu (Justin DuBois) (05/15/91)

HELP!! I am looking for a GIF to IFF converter that will run on the ST.

If you know where to get one, let me know.

Also, If you know where to find a Giff viewer that will take from the
4906 color palet of ST STe, or ST with shifter, and convert it into a
Spc or SPu or NEO or anything that uses the 4096 color palet, Id
be interested in that too.

thanks.

ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (05/15/91)

In article <1991May15.022016.2792@ecst.csuchico.edu> neonman@ecst.csuchico.edu (Justin DuBois) writes:
>HELP!! I am looking for a GIF to IFF converter that will run on the ST.
>
>If you know where to get one, let me know.

Check out atari.archive in the printing/pbm/ directory.  There's a whole
slew of graphic conversion utilities for the ST.  I don't know if there's
a GIF->IFF converter though.  The files there are huge as well: some are
greater than 300K.

>Also, If you know where to find a Giff viewer that will take from the
>4906 color palet of ST STe, or ST with shifter, and convert it into a
>Spc or SPu or NEO or anything that uses the 4096 color palet, Id
>be interested in that too.

I'm looking for one as well.

--
   |||   Ed Krimen [ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu or al661@cleveland.freenet.edu]
   |||   Video Production Major, California State University, Chico
  / | \  SysOp, Fuji BBS: 916-894-1261
         TWO WEEKS UNTIL GRADUATION!!