[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari St for sale

minow@thundr.dec.com (Martin Minow THUNDR::MINOW ML3-5/U26 223-9922) (05/07/88)

This is really a reply to Jinfu@cup.portal.com, but mail bounced and
the phone number didn't seem to work.  In an earlier posting, Jinfu
mentioned a friend interested in buying an Atari ST.  I have one for sale:

Atari 1040 ST, bought in November 1986, in perfect condition, with
  -- monochrome monitor
  -- Timesaver battery back up clock.
  -- all Atari software (Basic, Logo, 1st Word)
  -- one disk with p.d. software (Uniterm, Arc, Kermit, etc.)
  -- Flight Simulator
price $750.

Sold seperately:

-- Mark Williams C V3 (on order) (includes source-level debugger).
   $140.  Note: I won't warrant that this is usable without a hard disk.
   I was using V2 w/o a hard disk for a year without difficulty, and I'll
   try to set up a satisfactory working environment.  Note that a single
   floppy system is not officially supported by Mark Williams.

-- Supra 30Mb hard disk, bought in October 1987.  $800.  Includes latest
   Supra software toolkit and a manual for the disk drive.

-- Panasonic 1080i printer, including cable: $160.

The only Atari motherboard modification was a power supply eco to remove a
whine caused by attaching a modem.  The modification was made in November 1986.

I'll guarantee that everything is in working order when it arrives at your
home.  If it's not satisfactory, you return it within a week and I'll refund
your money.

Please feel free to phone me (home: (617) 646-2199, work (617) 493-9922)
if you want to discuss this further.

Martin Minow
minow%thundr.dec@decwrl.dec.com
decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-thundr!minow

The above does not represent the position of Digital Equipment Corporation.

bryan@ihlpl.ATT.COM (SLWilson) (01/24/89)

For Sale:  Atari 520ST System

Atari 520ST upgraded to 1 Megabyte with External Double Sided Drive
Thomson Ultra Scan monitor
(This monitor works in both color and High Res Mono modes)
Navarone Cartgridge Clock
Data Pacific Magic Sac plus with 64k Apple Rom
Publishing Partner (Original with Manual)

All of the above for $625.00

Bryan DeLaney
AT&T Bell Laboratories Naperville IL
att!ihlpl!bryan
312-979-6368 days
312-852-0923 nights

timk@egvideo.UUCP (Tim Kuehn) (02/06/89)

I have the following equipment for sale, with approximate prices I paid
for them. All prices in CDN $.

Atari 520 ST with 720K 3.5" FDD and Monochrom monitor		$850.

Assembpro Profession assembler for the ST			$77

VIP Professional for the ST(A lotus 123 clone)			$77

OSS Personal Pascal v 2.0					$200

Atari ST Internals, Atari GEM Programmer's Reference, and
Atari Disk Drives Inside and out ----- combined value in excess of $100

I am asking $750 CDN for the lot, or best reasonable offers for
individual items. (US readers take note - the US $ is worth around 15% more
than the CDN $ - which means you can get a good lot of equipment at a better
price!)

NOTE: There is a local person with a color monitor who wants to trade for
a monochrome monitor + $200, in which case you could get a pretty good
deal on a full color system.

I am selling this equipment because it's been sitting in boxes for
almost a year now, and I have better uses for the money it's tying up.

Prospective USA buyers - thanks to the free trade agreement - I BELIEVE
it is possible that the equipment can be shipped over the border duty-
free. However, any and all duty will be your responsibility.

Depending on the final price and shipping costs I may be willing to pay
shipping.

Please e-mail responses as I don't subscribe to comp.sys.atari.st

|Timothy D. Kuehn					timk@egvideo          |
|TDK Consulting Services			        !watmath!egvideo!timk |
|871 Victoria St. North, Suite 217A					      |
|Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4 		        (519)-741-3623 	      |

mc2818@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (02/21/89)

			Atari ST system for sale

520ST CPU w/ 512k
2 SF354 single sided 400k drives
Avatex 1200 baud modem
NX-10 120 CPS, NLQ printer
SM124 640x480 monochrome monitor
SC1224 RGB 640x320 color monitor
Lots of software

$1000 for all, or best offer, I need the money fast!

		Thanks, Mike mc2818@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu

twolf@homxb.ATT.COM (T.WOLF) (02/25/89)

				 +------+
I need to sell my ST.  The Price | $999 |
				 +------+

Here is what is included at this price:

		1. 1040ST (1 Mbyte RAM, MC68000 processor, 1 Floppy)
		2. SM124 monochrome monitor
		3. 20 Megabyte Supra Hard disk (with loads of software)
		4. QMI 1200 baud modem
		5. Battery-backup for clock

The software included on the hard-disk includes:
		1. Chessmaster 2000
		2. Mark Williams C (v3.0) and CSD
		3. various assemblers
		3. Public Domain Forth, Icon, Lisp, Prolog
		4. Atari BASIC & LOGO
		5. 1ST_Word
		6. Tempus (graphics text editor)
		7. Gulam and other shells
		8. Loads of desk-accessories

Recently, I checked mail-order prices and found that the hardware alone would
cost well over $1200 - but, I guess, their stuff is slightly newer than
mine :-)

If interested, contact me by e-mail at:

			twolf@homxb.att.com	(Tom Wolf)
or by phone at:		(201) 949-2079

--
Tom Wolf
Bell Labs, Holmdel, NJ			E-mail:  twolf@homxb.att.com

(My employer doesn't know about these and other incriminating remarks)

CSCI227264@cl.uh.EDU (11/24/89)

I'm selling my computer system.  It's an Atari 520ST (naturally...you don't
think I'd try to sell anything else on this newsgroup, do you?  :-) with
two single-sided drives, 1 megabyte of RAM, and TOS 1.4 in EPROMs.  It also
comes with a switchbox/cable combination that can be used with a Mitsubishi
AUM-1381A Diamondscan monitor (multisync).  There's also some software,
like CAD-3D and Cyber Control.  I'm asking $450 for the whole thing, but
I'll accept the best offer made to me.

The system does NOT come with the Mitsubishi monitor.  I've already sold
it.  But I do have the documentation for the monitor (photocopied) that I
can send along with the system so that the cable can be modified or adapted
for use with other multiscan monitors.

Those of you who are interested can reach me by e-mail.  Thanks for your
attention.

				Kevin Brown
				csci227264@cl.uh.edu

covertr@force.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (02/14/90)

#######  #####    ###            #####  #######
#       #     #  #   #          #     #    #
#             # #     #         #          #
######   #####  #     #          #####     #
      # #       #     #               #    #
#     # #        #   #          #     #    #
 #####  #######   ###            #####     #

####### ####### ######           #####     #    #       #######
#       #     # #     #         #     #   # #   #       #
#       #     # #     #         #        #   #  #       #
#####   #     # ######           #####  #     # #       #####
#       #     # #   #                 # ####### #       #
#       #     # #    #          #     # #     # #       #
#       ####### #     #          #####  #     # ####### #######

System specs:

Atari 520 ST upgraded to one megabyte of memory

Double Sided/Double Density 800K floppy drive (works fine up to
82 tracks, 10 sectors per track)

Realtime clock in ROM chip

Either Thompson Color Monitor (13") or Atari Color monitor (12"), your choice
of one of these two monitors. I perfer the Thompson monitor because of its
larger screen.

A 85 megbayte Seagate hard drive in a dual drive cabinet, with the
ICD Host Adapter and the Latest ICD Formatter/Partitioner. You can add
another 85 meg drive for about $500 (Hard Drive International sells the bare
drives for that price).

$1,500 firm (and if you ask me nicely I may throw in some games that I
don't play any more)

Send Email to the address below or call me at home at (602) 993-6463

--
 Richard E. Covert, Lead Engineer of Software Tools Group
 AG Communications Systems, Phoenix AZ   (602) - 581-4652

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (08/22/90)

 For sale:

Atari 1040ST
Motorola 68000 engine
720K internal disk drive
2.5M RAM
OS in ROM
Color monitor
Monocrome monitor

internal fan added by myself

Assorted software titles included (mostly games)

The whole shibang can be yours for $750 or B.O.

Please send responses to this account.

Cheers,

Chris Mauritz

------------------------------+---------------------------
Chris Mauritz                 |D{r det finns en |l, finns
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |det en plan!
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |
------------------------------+---------------------------

bcasper@eos.ncsu.edu (BRIAN CASPER) (12/14/90)

For sale:

520 ST - 1 meg RAM,
       - Color Monitor,
       - 720K floppy,
       - Overscan Hardware installed,
       - PC Ditto II,     <-----   (IBM XT compatibility...)
       - Tons-o-software,
       - more...

E-mail to bcasper@eos.ncsu.edu  or phone (919)639-2456  - work,
                                         (919)851-8092  - home.

This post was created in haste.  Much more info is available.

Great Starter system.

- Brian

chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Chuck Schul) (12/19/90)

what was the price again and how will you ship?
----
ProLine:  chuckie@pro-odyssey
Internet: chuckie@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!chuckie@nosc.mil

kenyee@ksr.com (Ken Yee) (01/02/91)

For Sale:
   Atari 1040ST w/internal DS 3 1/2" drive and mouse
   Atari SC1224 color monitor (controls are on the front)
   software: Easy Draw w/ Supercharger, Michtron Utilities, Procopy,
    LDW Power spreadsheet, C.O.L.R. Object Editor, TeX, 1st Word,
    Thunder! Spellchecker, Psion Chess

I'm selling the complete system for $600.

Leave mail to: kenyee@ksr.com
            or uunet!ksr.com!kenyee
            or call me at (617)423-5947

hong@tove.cs.umd.edu (sze nam hong) (05/18/91)

I have a vanilla 1040 ST and SC1224 color onitor forsale.
$200 each or $380 for both. Will throw in some software (games, word processor,
communication software etc)

Please reply to hong@tove.umd.edu. If you don't like the price, make offers!

Sze Hong
BTW, it got TOS 1.0 (never bother to upgrade).