[comp.sys.atari.st] 1040ST for sale

9055MARC@MUCSD.BITNET (Keith Natschke) (07/14/88)

For Sale: Atari 1040st computer
          Color monitor
          Two disk drives

Software: Music synthesizer program
          Utilities
          Many games including Accolade golf, Gauntlet, Leisure Suit Larry

The computer is less than 1 year old. Asking price is $850. If interested
please respond thru e-mail.

                                       Doug Marcussen

Updike@UMass.BITNET (07/29/88)

I am selling my 1040st.
It comes with:
(1040st, with the slot for the blitter
(Colour monitor
(Startronics NX1000 printer

Software:
(1st word plus
(Master tracks pro
(Publishing Partner (normal and pro)
(loads of games that I actually own, including:
((carrier command
((oids
((dungeon master
((black lamp
((tracker....
total cost: $950 or best offer

you may write to me at Updike@Umass or call me at 617-876-9548
Message phone: 617-864-5337

Damian Roskill

mark@lakesys.UUCP (Mark Storin) (07/30/88)

In article <880729111654206.AIFX@Mars.UCC.UMass.EDU> Updike@UMass.BITNET writes:
>I am selling my 1040st.
>It comes with:
>(1040st, with the slot for the blitter
	  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	  ?????????????????????????????

	What, where, how, why, when did they start doing this???

	This enquiring mind wants to know!

--
Mark A. Storin
Lake Systems, Milw., WI

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (08/05/88)

In article <917@lakesys.UUCP> mark@lakesys.UUCP (Mark Storin) writes:
>In article <880729111654206.AIFX@Mars.UCC.UMass.EDU> Updike@UMass.BITNET writes:
>>I am selling my 1040st.
>>It comes with:
>>(1040st, with the slot for the blitter
>	  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>	  ?????????????????????????????
>
>	What, where, how, why, when did they start doing this???>
>	This enquiring mind wants to know!

Yes, me too!!!

I'm trying to find out about it for six month now...
I never got any shematics of the megas ("confidential informtion..") or
infos about the pinout of the 68 pin PLCC (I have shematics of the 520 ST).

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
High on a rocky promontory sat an Electric Monk on a bored horse. (D. Adams)

dale@ctsx.UUCP (Dale Thomas) (09/28/89)

I am posting this for a friend, please do not CALL ME.
Email to me is OK.

For Sale:

Atari 1040ST computer with double sided disk drive
Atari SM124 monochrome monitor
ICD FaST 20MB hard drive
Mannesmann Tally MT85 printer with courier font cartridge
QMI DeskCart accessory cartridge
WICO Black Max joystick
cables for above

Software:

Word Perfect (professional word processing)
Page Stream (desktop publishing and page layout)
Flash (telecommunications)
Base Two (data base)
Publishing Partner (desktop publishing and page layout)
N-Vision (graphics/paint)
1st Word (word processing)
Silent Service (submarine strategy game)
Star Glider (space shoot 'em up game)
World Games (olympic competition - color)

Price:  $1,450

CALL --- Tim Steelquist (206)284-9067

--
Dale L Thomas        ( I been dazed and confused for so long ... )
(206-443-6400)

jamesc@druks.ATT.COM (CochraneJT) (10/13/89)

I have a 1040 ST that I no longer need since I'm now
using a Mega 2.  It's in good condition, runs fine
and has been very reliable.  It includes the standard
double sided drive and 1 meg memory, but no monitor.
I would like $400 for it.

If you are interested or have questions about it, I can
be reached at home (most) weekday nights and on weekends at
	303-449-3315
or, if you prefer, you can send me e-mail.

Jim Cochrane

jamesc@druks.ATT.COM
att!druks!jamesc

garya@coho.TEKTRONIX.COM (01/04/90)

Hardware:
	Atari 1040st with tos 1.4
	Atari Monitor
	Micropolis 40 meg hard drive. (Without case or power supply)
	Supra ST -> SCSI controller and software.
	Clock module.

Software:
	Laser 'C' V2.1
	VIP Professional
	Turbo kit for hard drive. Michtron.
	ArtStudio.
  Games:
	Flight Simulator II
	Breach
	Battle Tech
	Dungeon Master + hint book.
	Starfleet
	Elite
	Zak McKracken and the Alien mind benders.
	Plus about 10 others.

Everything is in good condition.

Price $1500.00

If interested call me:
			work (503)-685-2674
			home (503)-692-6117

           ``
              \\
  >             \\
 >====\\________`\\_ +//------------------------I'd rather be fishing !!!!!
  >   ((____________)/
     ((   ''''''////                               Gary Andresen.
     ((        ''''
      ((>>>

                           SPAWN TIL' YA DIE

           ``
              \\
  >             \\
 >====\\________`\\_ +//------------------------I'd rather be fishing !!!!!
  >   ((____________)/
     ((   ''''''////                               Gary Andresen.
     ((        ''''
      ((>>>

                           SPAWN TIL' YA DIE

nelson@cygnus.Kodak.COM (Bruce D. Nelson) (02/27/90)

Posting for a friend:

1040ST, mono, w/ Atari 20 meg HD, ass't software. $950.
Call Steve Shaffer at 716-473-2661.

ekrimen@wet.UUCP (Ed Krimen) (07/19/90)

Subject: 1040ST for sale
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st

** FOR SALE **

 : 1040 ST, purchased new in January, 1988

 : Works flawlessly!

 : Whisper-quiet, Mitsumi internal double-sided drive reads and
   writes to 85 tracks, 11 sectors, if desired!

 : Original mouse replaced in Summer, 1988 -- New one works perfectly!

 : Original keyboard replaced in Summer 1989, because of defective
   mouse port -- No more problems!

 : All original packaging included!

 : All cables included!

 : $450, or best offer!

 : Leave message here, call me at 415-751-3693 evenings, or e-mail at
   ekrimen@wet.UUCP

zl04+@andrew.cmu.edu (Zachary Shanes Levow) (11/03/90)

1040 w/ 1 meg, improved rom's(slightly faster screen displays)
sc1224(standard) color monitor.
DeskCart cartridge - adds useful accessories to desktop
                    including battery backed clock, etc.
MagicSac cartridge - gives basic Mac compatibility(64k roms)
(these cartridges cost me ove $250 originally)
various original and public domain software.
$650 or best offer

           Thanks,
           Zachary Levow
           zl04@andrew.cmu.edu

ronw@cbnewsk.att.com (ronald.g.wolenty) (01/22/91)

For Sale:
1040ST, 1Meg RAM, internal disk drive, excellent condition,
original box -   $375.

Ron Wolenty
att!inuxy!wolenty
317-845-6172

coteb@woods.ulowell.edu (01/27/91)

For sale--Atari 1040ST w/1meg ram and mouse.
	  External 5.25" 360 disk drive
	  SC1224 color monitor
	  30 past issues of assorted ST magazines
	  lots of PD software.

Just $460/best plus shipping.

                    Brian Cote  (508)683-5348.

samsung!aspen.ulowell.edu!coteb         (uucp)
ain1496e@merrimack.edu                  (internet)

coteb@woods.ulowell.edu   (usually what the from header says, but it usually
                           doesn't work, but the top two do!!!)

bgr@uncle-bens.rice.edu (Robert G. Rhode) (02/11/91)

This is my second post.
I am selling the following system:

Atari 1040 ST (1987 vintage)
1MB, TOS 1.0, 720K disk
Atari color monitor

All my software:
WordWriter ST
Zoomracks II
Alice Pascal
Dungeon Master
Assorted games (only good ones)
~200 disks of PD and Shareware,
including GNUemacs, Net Hack,
microemacs, STWriter, Gulam,
Sozobon C and much, much more.

All original manuals for HW and
commercial SW.

What the heck, I'll toss in the
eight disk storage cases, too.

All this for $575 o.b.r.o.
don't let this venerable system die
by becoming my dad's game machine.

If you buy the system, I will
also sell my Epson LQ800 with
tractor feed for $200.

Email to:	bgr@owlnet.rice.edu
Phone:		(713) 630 - 8715
Please leave a msg if I'm not there.

jharres@sleepy.bmd.trw.com (02/20/91)

I have a 1040 ST for sale.  It includes the CPU (socketed), a ZTime internal
clock (no guarantee on battery), mouse, and software and manuals that came
with it originally.  Worked fine the last time I turned it on.  This does not
include a monitor.  $300 or best offer.

Jim Harres   jharres@doc.bmd.trw.com    or 801-625-8072 MDT

cougar@itsgw.rpi.edu (Erik D Collin) (02/24/91)

The following is for sale as a system, if it doesn't sell as such after a
couple of weeks I'll sell chunks of it own their own.

1040ST
SM124 Monochrome monitor (less than a year old)
SC1224 Color Monitor
50 meg MicroTyme hard drive (less than six months old - no bad sectors)
SF314 External floppy drive
Digisound Pro sound digitizer
Software: PageStream, Falcon, FSII, icky Pascal and C compilers.

All this for (only) $1100.00

Reply to: Cougar@pawl.rpi.edu

    Don't give me that intelligence stuff, find me something I can blow up!
   Erik Collin (professional student and procrastinator) cougar@pawl.rpi.edu

jharres@sleepy.bmd.trw.com (03/09/91)

I have a 1040 ST for sale.  It includes the main box (with the 68000 socketed),
a ZTime internal clock (no guarantee on battery), mouse, and software & manuals
that came with it originally.  Worked fine the last time I turned it on.  This
does not include a monitor.  $250 or best offer.

Jim Harres   jharres@doc.bmd.trw.com    or 801-625-8072 8AM to 430PM MDT

twmanino@taco.cc (TONY W MANINO) (05/20/91)

I have a 1040ST and an SC1224 color monitor for sale.

The 1040 has:
  - *** 4 MEGS! of RAM ***
  -      * TOS 1.4 *

Prices: