[comp.sys.atari.st] onlyste.lzh

twmanino@taco.cc (TONY W MANINO) (05/21/91)

Has anyone got this working?  I got an error during the unlzh...

Is there something special I should do, or is it corrupted?

Thanks,
Tony
twmanino@eos.ncsu.edu

ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu (Ed Krimen) (05/21/91)

In article <1991May20.225727.17400@ncsu.edu> twmanino@eos.ncsu.edu writes:
>Has anyone got this working?  I got an error during the unlzh...

I think I got an error during the unlzh as well, but I tried to unMSA it
to disk and it worked, but locked up prematurely.  The result is that
the big demo works fine, but there's a newer(?) version of Esion also
on the disk, and I get two bombs when I run it.

>Is there something special I should do, or is it corrupted?

I downloaded it twice and got the same result each time.

--
   |||   Ed Krimen [ekrimen@ecst.csuchico.edu or al661@cleveland.freenet.edu]
   |||   Video Production Major, California State University, Chico
  / | \  SysOp, Fuji BBS: 916-894-1261
         ONE WEEK UNTIL GRADUATION!!