[comp.sys.atari.st] Uniterm Woes

anon@rouge.usl.edu (Anonymous NNTP Posting) (05/22/91)

getting the program to run.  I'm trying to run in Medium Rez but all I keep
getting is TOS ERROR #35.  I've tried running without any DA's or AUTO files
but I still get the error.  I can't find out what the this error means throug
any available literature (YET!). Any EMAIL that could help would be appreciated.h

Jim Lynch -- jlynch@usl.edu --- University of Southwestern Louisiana

harryk@bucsf.bu.edu (Harry Karayiannis) (05/22/91)

In article <31505@rouge.usl.edu> anon@rouge.usl.edu (Anonymous NNTP Posting) writes:
>getting the program to run.  I'm trying to run in Medium Rez but all I keep
>getting is TOS ERROR #35.  I've tried running without any DA's or AUTO files
>but I still get the error.  I can't find out what the this error means throug
>any available literature (YET!). Any EMAIL that could help would be appreciated.h
>
>Jim Lynch -- jlynch@usl.edu --- University of Southwestern Louisiana

	I think TOS error #35 means that the file is corrupted. You should
obtain a new copy of the program. At least, that's what I do when I get this
error.

			     Harry Karayiannis          Post:
      ||   |#   ||					  15 N.Beacon, #316
     |#|  ||#|  |#|	     Boston University		  Allston, MA 02134
     |#|  ||#|  |#|	     Computer Science Dpt.	  U.S.A.
   ////   ||||   \\\\	     % fortune -o	       |  harryk@bucsf.bu.edu
 /////    ||||    \\\\\	     "Hackers do it with       |BITnet:
///// ATARI ST     \\\\\      fewer instructions"      |  cscrzcc@buacca.bu.edu