[comp.sys.atari.st] DIY RAM upgrade

M.A.Rahin@lut.ac.uk (Mohammad A. Rahin) (05/27/91)

I've uploaded a text file to atari.archive describing a DIY RAM upgrade
procedure. This is  for upgrading the memory of 520/1040 ST(FM) to  2.5
(or perhaps to 4) Mega Byte  using inexpensive 2x1MB SIPP modules. This
article is written by Christopher Hicks.

- Rahin

Roger.Sheppard@actrix.gen.nz (Roger Sheppard) (05/28/91)

In article <1991May27.132828.5352@lut.ac.uk> M.A.Rahin@lut.ac.uk (Mohammad A. Rahin) writes:
> I've uploaded a text file to atari.archive describing a DIY RAM upgrade
> procedure. This is  for upgrading the memory of 520/1040 ST(FM) to  2.5
> (or perhaps to 4) Mega Byte  using inexpensive 2x1MB SIPP modules. This
> article is written by Christopher Hicks.
>
> - Rahin

Please can some one E-Mail this to me or post it to the net, Thanks.
--
Roger W. Sheppard   85 Donovan Rd, Kapiti New Zealand...

elmar@lut.ac.uk (Mohammad A. Rahin) (05/28/91)

In article <1991May27.132828.5352@lut.ac.uk> M.A.Rahin@lut.ac.uk (Mohammad A. Rahin) writes:
>I've uploaded a text file to atari.archive describing a DIY RAM upgrade
>procedure. This is  for upgrading the memory of 520/1040 ST(FM) to  2.5
>(or perhaps to 4) Mega Byte  using inexpensive 2x1MB SIPP modules. This
>article is written by Christopher Hicks.
>
>- Rahin

Forgot to specify the name of the file. The file name is 2_5ram.zoo and should
be placed in atari/misc and also for a limited time in atari/newitems directory.
Sorry for the mess-up.

- Rahin