[comp.sys.atari.st] DEALER & MAIL ORDER HOUSE LIST!!

zeibari@wharton.upenn.edu (05/29/91)

Hello All,

This is the list of dealers I have received so far.
They are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, I just append incoming mail
to the end of this document. I did edit some of your mail messages
to keep it short, you can ask the companies questions as to
what they offer exactly. I am not responsible for the accuracy of the
information listed below and I am not in anyway affiliated with any of
the companies.  Hope this helps everyone.

p.s. If you object to this posting, please flame me either on the net or
     thru email, I would like any feedback you give me (positive | negative ;-)

AtariVille in San Antonio, TX.  phone: (512)736-1405.
hardware and software

Goldleaf Publishing: (415) 257-3510
software

MicroTyme: 1-800-255-5835
hardware,software,repairs

Toad Computers: (301) 544-6943
hardware,repairs

"The Byte Track", 10971-101 St, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5H 2S9
	1-800-667-2983 (1-800-MOR BYTE)
	(403)-424-0066, FAX: (403)-421-4039
Hardware - mainly hard drives, SCSI units - good prices
	   other peripherals (mice, modems, other goodies)

IB Computers
2511B West 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
(503)-485-1424
hard/software, some 8bit support as well.

B+C Computervisions
3257 Kifer Road
Santa Clara, CA 95051
800-969-8810
(408) 749-1003
hardware,software

D&P Computer
800-535-4290
hardware,software

Micro Computer Depot
800-845-3070
hardware,repairs

The Electronic Clinic
301-656-7983
hardware,software,repairs

CompuWare
908-290-2242
hardware,software,repairs

American Techna-Vision
800-551-9995
8-bit hardware,software,repairs

Sideline Software
800-888-9273
software

The ST Connection
303-423-6805
PD/Shareware

Rising Star Computers
800-252-2787
hardware,software

Best Electronics
408-243-6950
parts for ST/8-bits

Computability
(800) 558-0003
hardware,software

Brad Roltgen software, 1St Stop
numbers were not given
hardware,software

L&Y Electronics
13644C Jefferson davis Highway
Woodbridge, VA  22191
(703) 643-1729
Great service from them on my Mega won me over, and they have decent prices
(competitive with mail order)
hardware,software

Software House
Perinton Square Mall, Fairport, NY 14450, 716-223-7658
ST Hardware/Software storefront. Authorized Atari dealer. Authorized
Atari 8-bit & ST service.

ALP Micro systemes,
4535, ave. du Parc, Montreal, Quebec, H2V 4E4,Canada, tel.
514/848-0755.  As far as I know, they do not do any mail order
business.

I usually buy from Island Computer and Software in Farmingdale, NY
(also in Coram, NY).  Sorry, I don't have any other information on how
to reach them handy right now.  Call directory assistance (516 area
code) if you wanna look them up.  They are dealers, no mail order as
far as I know.  They carry Atari computers and software.  Also DOS and
Amiga.

Butler's Computer Service
206-942-9096 or 622-2559
Hardware,Software,Service

Cave Creek Computers
206-893-0933
Hardware,Software,Service

Xanth Corporation
206-643-9697
Hardware,Software,Service

Hello,
    I don't have the phone numbers handy, but two excellent dealers
reside in the Fort Worth/Dallas, TEXAS metroplex.  These are Computer
Discoveries of Dallas and MegaByte Computers.  Both are full service,
have a strong customer base.

RUN PC
524 W. Laurel #2
Fort Collins, CO80521
(303) 493-5565
M-Sat 10AM - 6 PM
hardware,software also Protfolio and Lynx.

RIO Computers
800-782-9110
hardware,software,repairs

ComputAbility
800-558-0003
hardware,software

Software Discounters of America
800-225-7638
software

San Jose Computer
800-726-8576
hardware,software

1st STOP computer systems
800-252-2787
hardware,software

Carter Graphics & computers
801-628-6111
Hardware,software

Computer Garden
800-456-5689
software

Greg Zeibari
email:  zeibari@wharton.upenn.edu
school: Temple University
work:	University of Pennsylvania
disclaimer: If it's going to happen, it will happen on my shift.

ljdickey@watmath.waterloo.edu (L.J.Dickey) (06/03/91)

In article <1991May28.223906.1@wharton.upenn.edu> zeibari@wharton.upenn.edu writes:

>This is the list of dealers I have received so far.
>They are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER, ...

Please folks, include as much info as you can.  For instance,
just an 800 phone number is not enough,
if, for instance, in come cases, you live in the same state,
or if, for instance, you live outside the USA.