[comp.sys.atari.st] PD fonts for Calamus reqd

keithb@hemel.bull.co.uk (Keith Bedford) (05/21/91)

Does anyone know of ftp sites holding PD fonts for Calamus?

Please reply email to below address, and thanks in advance!
  Keith Bedford				keith.bedford@hemel.bull.co.uk
  England				+44-442-232222  ext 4520

Christoph_Bregulla@k2.maus.de (Christoph Bregulla) (05/26/91)

I've got PD-fonts for Calamus here. Interested ?

Ciao
 Christoph

os9paul@gkcl.ists.ca (Paul Good) (05/31/91)

In article <19429@k2.maus.de> Christoph_Bregulla@k2.maus.de (Christoph Bregulla) writes:
>I've got PD-fonts for Calamus here. Interested ?

Yes, I am!  I have some PD fonts for Calamus as well.  Why don't we upload
them to atari.archive.umich.edu so they will be available to everyone?  I'm
sure if we sent enough fonts and asked Jeff nicely, he would create a
Calamus directory.

While on the DTP topic, is anybody interested in clip-art?  The .img format
works well for Calamus.  Any comments?

--
Paul Good   INTERNET: os9paul@gkcl.ists.ca  UUCP: ...!ists!gkcl.ists.ca!os9paul

S_DINGLER@iravcl.ira.uka.de (|S| Florian Dingler) (06/03/91)

> While on the DTP topic, is anybody interested in clip-art?  The .img format
> works well for Calamus.  Any comments?

A clip-art directory would be nice also.
I am interested in that.