[comp.sys.atari.st] Problems with GDOS and HD driver

s_kraemer@iravcl.ira.uka.de (05/31/91)

I've got problems using GDOS (AMCGDOS) with the harddisk driver of my vortex
HDplus 20 (hardware: Mega ST 2 with TOS 1.4).

GDOS works if I don't use the harddisk, so I guess the problem is the disk
driver. (The path in ASSIGN.SYS seems to be correct).

Does anybody know how to solve this? Or can I use another HD driver without
getting into trouble?

Thanks for information!

Oliver Kraemer
Litzelaustr. 4A
W-7500 Karlsruhe 21
Germany

E-Mail: s_kraemer@iravcl.ira.uka.de

csbrod@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod) (06/03/91)

s_kraemer@iravcl.ira.uka.de writes:

>Does anybody know how to solve this? Or can I use another HD driver without
>getting into trouble?

CBHD V3.7 works flawlessly with any HDplus from Vortex. I never heard of any
GDOS problems.

Claus Brod, Am Felsenkeller 2,			Things. Take. Time.
D-8772 Marktheidenfeld, Germany		 	(Piet Hein)
csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Claus_Brod@wue.maus.de