[comp.sys.atari.st] Where to find those round connectors.

gathings@duncan.cs.utk.edu (Golando Gathings) (06/06/91)

I was wondering if anyone knew of a wholesaler that sold the
round connectors that are used on the atari ST system.  If here
are any Ideas, please reply,

Golando

vsnyder@jato.jpl.nasa.gov (Van Snyder) (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun5.232843.13230@cs.utk.edu> gathings@duncan.cs.utk.edu (Golando Gathings) writes:

>I was wondering if anyone knew of a wholesaler that sold the
>round connectors that are used on the atari ST system.  If here
>are any Ideas, please reply,
>
>Golando

Try Best Electronics in San Jose, CA.  They specialize in such kinds of
accessories for Atari 8-bit and ST computers.  I don't have their
address or phone handy, but the appropriate information operator would
have it.  Try 408/555-1212 or 415/555-1212.
--
vsnyder@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
ames!elroy!jato!vsnyder