[comp.sys.atari.st] Latest ver. of Prospero-C??

longj@lonex.radc.af.mil (Jeffrey K. Long) (06/07/91)

I  have Prospero-C version 1.14.  Is there a newer version??

Also, can someone comment on their Developer's tookkit for C?
Is it worth the money?  Do you get source code for the libs?

Jeff

Capt Jeff Long                         Rome Laboratories, Griffiss AFB, NY
longj@lonex.radc.af.mil (preferred)    Network Design Laboratory
jlong@cassiopeia.radc.af.mil           (315)330-7751 or (DSN)587-7751

REEVES@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Terry Reeves) (06/09/91)

Actually, I think the latest version is 1.144. At least, that's the version I
have. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Developer's Kit, although
I am interested.

                                                    Terry

Disclaimer: The above are my opinions and do not reflect those of SLAC,
Stanford Univ, the DOE, or the U.S. government.

gaertner@tertius.in-berlin.de (06/10/91)

In article <91159.132204REEVES@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU>, REEVES@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Terry Reeves) writes:
> Actually, I think the latest version is 1.144. At least, that's the version I
> have. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Developer's Kit, although
> I am interested.
>
>                                                     Terry

The Developer's Kit is a workbench which supports ALL Prospero languages and
floating point libraries. Additionally, a CLI and some tools are delivered,
where the most important is the `make' utility. You can also define startup-
and batch-files.

Ralf

---

  Ralf Gaertner                 gaertner@venus.rz-berlin.mpg.de