[comp.sys.atari.st] SPECTRE GCR

steveg@SAIC.COM (Stephen Harold Goldstein) (04/27/89)

I just got the latest newsletter from Gadgets By Small announcing the GCR.
It is a cartridge that REPLACES any current Spectre cartridge you may have.  Simply move your ROMs.
What it does is allow you to read and write Mac format disks at full speed.  (Those of you with Data Pacific's
Translator box know it works but v e r y  s l o w l y.)

Current retail price is $299 however for current Spectre owners a $100 refund
will be made upon returning your original cartridge and disk.
They are taking orders now with a $50 deposit, but the product is not
expected to ship until August 1st.

Disclaimer:  I am in know way connected with Gadgets By Small or Dave Small except that
             I have the Spectre and think it's a great product.

I will be upgrading to the GCR and will have a Translator One for sale shortly thereafter.

                         Steve Goldstein <steveg@saic.com>

Disclaimer #2:  All of the above is in no way connected with SAIC.

swimmer@fbihh.UUCP (Morton Swimmer) (10/17/89)

Does anyone know where I can get Spectre GCR in Europe, or at least
in the US?

Response by mail much appreciated.

Cheers, Morton

--
.morton swimmer..odenwaldstr. 9..2000.hamburg.20..frg..tel.: +49 40 4910247.
...........subnet: messy@mcshh.UUCP..eunet: swimmer@fbihh.UUCP..............

wngai@ics.uci.edu (Wayne Ngai) (03/24/90)

	Hi, can anyone tell me how I can get the right colors using a mono-Monitor?  The colors appear reversed and I don't seem to be able to get Mac Colors
that I wanted.  Please e-mail reply to wngai@paris.ics.uci.edu

thanks,

Wayne

wngai@paris.ics.uci.edu

boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/25/90)

In article <260B1DA9.27440@paris.ics.uci.edu>, wngai@ics.uci.edu (Wayne Ngai) writes:

>	Hi, can anyone tell me how I can get the right colors using a mono-Monitor?  The colors appear reversed and I don't seem to be able to get Mac Colors
>that I wanted.  Please e-mail reply to wngai@paris.ics.uci.edu
>
>thanks,
>
>Wayne
>

>wngai@paris.ics.uci.edu

You could always use the Control acc that comes with the computer.  Several
PD versions are also available.  Also, I think there is a pallete loader on
Terminator, which may cut down on load time (the control acc is big, and
rarely adjusted after initial setting, but it must be there to get the new
pallete).

pallete).J

    ---------------------------------+-------------------------------------
              Mickey Boyd            |    "Nobody can be exactly like me.
          FSU Computer Science       |      Even I have trouble doing it."
        Technical Support Group      |
      mail:  boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu   |              - Tallulah Bankhead
    ---------------------------------+-------------------------------------

rrwood@contact.uucp (roy wood) (10/19/90)

I stopped off at the local computer store tonight to look at the Spectre GCR.
The salesman was a real sleazoid, and he also was the most incompetent
computer "professional" I've ever met.  Even after a dozen or so tries,
he never did get the thing running.

This experience was enough to make me say "no thanks", but I thought I'd
ask the opinion of those of you who actually own and use the GCR.  What
problems have you found?  How does it compare to, say, a Mac Plus for speed?
What would you advise someone who was considering purchasing one?  And is
there a cheaper place to scam the Mac ROM's?

Oh-- I would also appreciate it if someone could post or send me the address
of the manufacturer of the Spectre GCR.

Thanks in advance.....

-Roy Wood

bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) (10/22/90)

rrwood@contact.uucp (roy wood) writes:

>This experience was enough to make me say "no thanks", but I thought I'd
>ask the opinion of those of you who actually own and use the GCR.  What
>problems have you found?  How does it compare to, say, a Mac Plus for speed?
>What would you advise someone who was considering purchasing one?  And is
>there a cheaper place to scam the Mac ROM's?

I am a very proud owner of the GCR and can honestly say that the
installation took me only about 20 minutes, and considering how
paranoid I was about handleing the Mac ROMs.  I have had VERY few
problems with it other than a few old games that go straight to the
Mac hardware.  If you want to talk about stability, I have 4 megs RAM
in my 1040 ST on a custom board and MultiFinder hasn't given me any
problems.   If you really want speed, I can't vouch for it since I
mainly work with Mac SE's & II CX's, but Gadgets advertises that it
operates 20% faster than a Plus,  but you have to remember that the
clock rate of the ST's are a few tenth's of a Mhz faster than the
68000's that Apple put in the Pluses and early SE's.  The REAL benefit
that I enjoy is the decent size screen that you get with Atari's
monochrome monitor, you'll hate working on those 9" screens after
using the GCR.

>Oh-- I would also appreciate it if someone could post or send me the address
>of the manufacturer of the Spectre GCR.

I got it from BRE software distributors, and the ROMs were only $130
in their spring '90 catalog :

BRE Software
352 W. Bedford Ave, Suite 104
Fresno, CA 93711

>Thanks in advance.....
>
>-Roy Wood

Anytime.

JT
	internet :		bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu or
				help_jt@vax1.acs.jmu.edu

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (10/22/90)

In article <1990Oct22.002655.13851@hub.cs.jmu.edu> bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) writes:
>I am a very proud owner of the GCR and can honestly say that the
>installation took me only about 20 minutes, and considering how
>paranoid I was about handleing the Mac ROMs.

I'm also delighted with the Spectre GCR.  I'm not into fancy games,
but everything I have tried works fine.

I should add that I only have a 1 Meg 520 ST, so programs that are too
large for the 832 Megs I have left won't run -- the only problem I have
encountered is HyperCard scripting, as earlier reported on the net.  I
have a Mega-2 coming which should solve that problem.  Also, I can't get
sound to work, so if you like games that might be a problem.
--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577

bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) (10/23/90)

>I should add that I only have a 1 Meg 520 ST, so programs that are too
>large for the 832 Megs I have left won't run -- the only problem I have
>encountered is HyperCard scripting, as earlier reported on the net.  I
>have a Mega-2 coming which should solve that problem.  Also, I can't get
>sound to work, so if you like games that might be a problem.
>--
>William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
>P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577
>UUCP=..!{uunet|watmath}!dalcs!biomel!bill
>BITNET=bill%biomel%dalcs@dalac	InterNet=bill%biomel@cs.dal.ca

Hypercard, well, I've given up on it because of all of the problems I
had with it under the original release of the GCR software.  As far as
sound goes, I haven't had any problems.  I'm using version 2.65 of the
GCR software and System 6.0.3.  The sound works just fine for me, the
only disappointment is that I can't change the warning bell sound.

Good luck with the Mega-2, I've heard that people have had problems with
the power supply not being strong enough to support the GCR, resulting
in frequent crashes, but this is also supposed to show up in ST mode
as well, so you should be able to find out if you are going to have any
problems right off.

JT
Internet :		bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu or
			help_jt@vax1.acs.jmu.edu

rrd@hpfcso.HP.COM (Ray Depew) (10/24/90)

I got mine from E.A.Brown Co., in the eastern U.S.  (I don't have the address
or phone handy -- could someone else post them, please?)  The Mac ROMS were $99
from the same place.

My floppy drive has been slowly dying, so I haven't gotten complete performance
from it, but I like what I've seen so far.  Everyone I talk to about Spectre
raves about it.

Generally speaking, if a program crashes in Spectre, it crashes on the Mac, too.Spectre GCR is an elegant piece of work, with love and genius leaking out the
cracks in its snap-together plastic case.  I'm glad I bought it.  You won't
be making a mistake by buying it.

TWO CAUTIONS:  You have to have a monochrome monitor.  And a hard disk (as with
any Mac system) really helps.

Regards
Ray
rrd@hpfitst1.hp.com

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (10/24/90)

In article <1990Oct23.002208.3847@hub.cs.jmu.edu> bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) writes:
>>I should add that I only have a 1 Meg 520 ST, so programs that are too
>>large for the 832 Megs I have left won't run -- the only problem I have
>>encountered is HyperCard scripting, as earlier reported on the net.  I
>>have a Mega-2 coming which should solve that problem.  Also, I can't get
>>sound to work, so if you like games that might be a problem.
>
>Hypercard, well, I've given up on it because of all of the problems I
>had with it under the original release of the GCR software.  As far as
>sound goes, I haven't had any problems.  I'm using version 2.65 of the
>GCR software and System 6.0.3.  The sound works just fine for me, the
>only disappointment is that I can't change the warning bell sound.

I was wrong about HyperCard.  I checked it again and scripting works OK,
although the paint tools don't have enough space to load.

I've tried 6.0.3 (I now have 6.0.4) with GCR 2.65 and sound doesn't
work.  In fact, it causes slowdowns and system problems, occasionally
requiring a reboot.  Any hints?  Actually what happens is that the bell
works, but programs that do fancy sound don't work.

>Good luck with the Mega-2, I've heard that people have had problems with
>the power supply not being strong enough to support the GCR, resulting
>in frequent crashes, but this is also supposed to show up in ST mode
>as well, so you should be able to find out if you are going to have any
>problems right off.

You didn't exactly make my day!

--
William Silvert, Habitat Ecology Division, Bedford Inst. of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577
UUCP=..!{uunet|watmath}!dalcs!biomel!bill
BITNET=bill%biomel%dalcs@dalac	InterNet=bill%biomel@cs.dal.ca

iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado) (10/24/90)

I didn't think that the sound in Systems 6.0 and above worked yet in
Spectre.  Am I wrong?

I DO know that the Hypercard paint tools work if you have more than 1 meg
of memory in your ST.  So will Foxbase/Mac.  Spectre is quite cool.  It's
time for me to get my own instead of drooling over my friend's!

--
--------   ----   ----   --    |   Ian Mercado: iam@salestech.com             |
   --     -    -  -----  --    |                gatech!stiatl!iam             |

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) (10/25/90)

In article <210@stbimbo.UUCP> iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado) writes:
>I didn't think that the sound in Systems 6.0 and above worked yet in
>Spectre.  Am I wrong?

Sound _did_ work with one of the Spectre releases and system 6.0.3.  The
latest version of Spectre doesn't seem to support sound other than the
beep.

On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.
--
  "Gosh!  You've really got          |    Il Hwan Oh
     some nice toys in here."        |    University of Washington, Tacoma

stmwang@hubcap.clemson.edu (samuel wang) (10/25/90)

From article <210@stbimbo.UUCP>, by iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado):
> I didn't think that the sound in Systems 6.0 and above worked yet in
> Spectre.  Am I wrong?

Sound works great with GCR 2.65 and above and System 6.0.X.

--
Sam Wang                                    stwang@clemson.edu.bitnet
Clemson University - Visual Arts           stmwang@hubcap.clemson.edu

gjh@hplb.hpl.hp.com (Graham Higgins) (10/25/90)

Booting with a different system/finder combination, basic fonts and as few DAs
as you get away with (ControlPanel & Chooser) will get you further. When
pressed, I use a 4.odd, 5.odd combination (less whistles and bells than 6.0.*).
It allows me to use the Hypercard paintbox on my 1040 and I have also seen
FoxbaseMac running on my 1040 (it's cute!). However, even with 6.0.4, I can use
all of Hypercard bar the paintbox stuff, I haven't experienced a scripting
problem. Try and keep those DAs to a minimum if you're operating Spectre under
a 1040.

Graham ("Fonts, what fonts?") Higgins.

(funcall 'text-apply ':readtime 'std_disclaimer)

iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado) (10/25/90)

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:

>On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
>now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.
>--

I've seen System 6.0.4 working.  However, there's a bug in that System
version which prevents you from being able to specify Spectre as a
Mac Plus (by hitting Alt-Keypad-Plus).  A lot of Mac programs require
that you be at least a plus or they won't run.  (Such as the very
cool games Glypha and Pararena and the new "Compactor" file archiver)
I suggest you stick with System 6.0.2 unless absolutely necessary or
until the new version of Spectre comes out.

--

silvert@cs.dal.ca (Bill Silvert) (10/25/90)

In article <9861@milton.u.washington.edu> iho@akbar.UUCP (Il Oh) writes:

>On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
>now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.

I have 6.0.4 working fine, except for the sound.

--

jerry@donk.UUCP (jerry) (10/26/90)

In article <9861@milton.u.washington.edu> iho@akbar.UUCP (Il Oh) writes:
>In article <210@stbimbo.UUCP> iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado) writes:
>>I didn't think that the sound in Systems 6.0 and above worked yet in
>>Spectre.  Am I wrong?
>>
>Sound _did_ work with one of the Spectre releases and system 6.0.3.  The
>latest version of Spectre doesn't seem to support sound other than the
>beep.

Sound does work for me with Spectre 2.65 and System 6.0.3.
I have MacInTalk installed and the moose comes up and speaks.
I get beeps, whistles, moans and machine guns depending on what I'm
doing thanks to the add on sound systems. Am I doing something wrong. :-)

>On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
>now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.

Actually, I think 2.0.4 does work..Its 2.0.5 that has a problem. I know,
I spent money on the upgrade before I learned it didn't work. And I'm
not touching 2.0.7 until I hear something from David..

And I have to add my overwhelming endorsement of Spectre. It works as
advertised and then some.

>--
>  "Gosh!  You've really got          |    Il Hwan Oh
>     some nice toys in here."        |    University of Washington, Tacoma
>         -- Roy Batty, Bladerunner   |    iho@cac.washington.edu

Jerry Gaiser (N7xxx)(waiting for my license)

* Intel may own me body and soul, but these opinions are MINE. So there.  *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
* jerry@orion1.hf.intel.com         You can find me either here or        *
* 74176.1024@compuserve.com         here                                  *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
* "We have ways to make you scream."                                      *
* -- Intel advertisement, in the June 1989 Doctor Dobbs Journal           *

ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Gerald Greenberg) (10/26/90)

In article <217@stbimbo.UUCP> iam@stbimbo.UUCP (Ian Mercado) writes:
>iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:
>>On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
>>now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.
>
>I've seen System 6.0.4 working.  However, there's a bug in that System
>version which prevents you from being able to specify Spectre as a
>Mac Plus (by hitting Alt-Keypad-Plus).  A lot of Mac programs require
>that you be at least a plus or they won't run.  (Such as the very
>cool games Glypha and Pararena and the new "Compactor" file archiver)
>I suggest you stick with System 6.0.2 unless absolutely necessary or
>until the new version of Spectre comes out.
>--------   ----   ----   --    |   Ian Mercado: iam@salestech.com             |
I've got a 2.5 meg ST and run 6.0.4 on Spectre 2.65 in Plus
mode, at least that is what the configuration says when I hit
the help key.
--Gerry
ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) (10/26/90)

In article <697@donk.UUCP> jerry@orion1.hf.intel.com (Jerry Gaiser) writes:
>In article <9861@milton.u.washington.edu> iho@akbar.UUCP (Il Oh) writes:
>
>>On the subject, has anybody got System 6.0.4 to work?  System 6.0.7 is
>>now out, but I'm not even going to hope for that to work.
>
>Actually, I think 2.0.4 does work..Its 2.0.5 that has a problem. I know,
>I spent money on the upgrade before I learned it didn't work. And I'm
>not touching 2.0.7 until I hear something from David..

Okay.  As I sit here typing away, I see the stack of the system disks
I couldn't get to work.  They say v. 6.0.5 on them.  I wrote the previous
post at work where I didn't know which version I had sitting next to my
ST at home.
>Jerry Gaiser (N7xxx)(waiting for my license)
Il Oh (N7DRG)
--

mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) (10/27/90)

In article <1990Oct26.015751.3644@rodan.acs.syr.edu>
ggreenbe@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Gerald Greenberg) writes:
> I've got a 2.5 meg ST and run 6.0.4 on Spectre 2.65 in Plus
> mode, at least that is what the configuration says when I hit
> the help key.
> --Gerry

 Hi Gerry! Yes, Spectre says that it is running in Plus mode but it
really isn't. If you use a Mac system snooper such as MacEnvy, it will
tell you it thinks that the Spectre is a 512KE. This is only a problem
with 6.04 and Spectre 2.65. Spectre is the one lying (it honestly is
trying to give you Plus mode and it thinks it is but the truth is
something was changed in 6.04 and the Plus flag don't work.)
 Mass confusion.
Marshall

-> Internet: mjv@brownvm.brown.edu
"He had found the perfect TV mix, on Marvin's Hour of Power.
 (The show that put the FUN back into fundamentalist)."
   -- Neil Gaiman; Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Propecies of
     Agnes Nutter, Witch

rrwood@contact.uucp (roy wood) (11/01/90)

Thanks to all who replied to my original posting about the Spectre GCR.

Everyone I spoke to assured me that the GCR is reliable and also a pleasure
to work with.  I guess I was just "lucky" enough to encounter a truly bad
salesman the day I looked at Spectre.  If you've been following the recent
talk about Spectre, you know that many use it, and product support is good.
I plan to invest in an ST with spectre and an MS-DOS emulator sometime
soon, and I expect I'll be happy with it.  (well, I *hope* I'll be happy
with it).

-Roy Wood.

selick@bucsf.BU.EDU (Steven Selick) (11/06/90)

I have a spectre gcr and it works fantastically on my 1040st. You MUST
buy a monochrome monitor, even though it offers color support, it
genuinely sucks. The mono support is unbelievable, and the only
thing (aside from only having 832k in mac mode) that didn't work was
fastback, a commercial hard disk backup program. The address for the
company is:
Gadgets by Small Inc.
40 W. Littleton blvd.,#210-211
littleton, Colorado 80120
phone w03-791-6098

I recommend the product wholeheartedly!

-Steve Selick
selick@bucsf.bu.edu

bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) (12/06/90)

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:

>Okay.  As I sit here typing away, I see the stack of the system disks
>I couldn't get to work.  They say v. 6.0.5 on them.  I wrote the previous
>post at work where I didn't know which version I had sitting next to my
>ST at home.

You know, I just thought of something...  Apple apple hasn't made any
real complaints against the GCR, and we (GCR users) have been thinking that
this is because Apple doesn't consider us a threat.  What if they do
and they gave a few of their engineers an ST and said "Try to make
System NOT run on this thing."  That way they wouldn't ruffle any feathers
or cause any great legal arguments.  I'm using 6.0.3 and I'm not going
to change until the verdict on System 7 comes in.

Just a thought.

JT

internet:		help_jt@vax1.acs.jmu.edu	or
			bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu

iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) (12/06/90)

bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) writes:

>What if they do
>and they gave a few of their engineers an ST and said "Try to make
>System NOT run on this thing."  That way they wouldn't ruffle any feathers
>or cause any great legal arguments.  I'm using 6.0.3 and I'm not going
>to change until the verdict on System 7 comes in.

I wouldn't worry.  If Apple System 7 doesn't work on the GCR initially,
(I'd be shocked if it did) I'm confident that Dave Small and company will
shortly follow with an update that will work with System 7.
--
 "And now, adding color                 |    Il Hwan Oh
  a group of anonymous, Latin-American  |    University of Washington, Tacoma

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (12/07/90)

In article <1990Dec6.000851.4663@hub.cs.jmu.edu> bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) writes:

>You know, I just thought of something...  Apple apple hasn't made any
>real complaints against the GCR, and we (GCR users) have been thinking that
>this is because Apple doesn't consider us a threat.  What if they do
>and they gave a few of their engineers an ST and said "Try to make
>System NOT run on this thing."  That way they wouldn't ruffle any feathers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well if Apple did that they would make a lot of Mac users pissed as hell.
Remember the Mac is generic hardware that's why you can run their software
on a ST or Amiga.  The code will be binary compatible no matter what,
because the CPUs are in the same family.  No matter what they do short
of redesigning the Mac  will stop ST and Amigas from running Mac software.
If they redesign see the above problem about pissing folks off.

Like I said generic 68k hardware, nothing really special except the OS.

--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */

rlcollins@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Ryan 'Gozar' Collins) (12/10/90)

1990dec6.000851.4663@hub.cs.jmu.edu>

In article <1990Dec6.000851.4663@hub.cs.jmu.edu>, bayers@hub.cs.jmu.edu (brian ayers) writes:
> iho@cac.washington.edu (Il Oh) writes:
>>Okay.  As I sit here typing away, I see the stack of the system disks
>>I couldn't get to work.  They say v. 6.0.5 on them.  I wrote the previous
>>post at work where I didn't know which version I had sitting next to my
>>ST at home.
>
> You know, I just thought of something...  Apple apple hasn't made any
> real complaints against the GCR, and we (GCR users) have been thinking that
> this is because Apple doesn't consider us a threat.  What if they do
> and they gave a few of their engineers an ST and said "Try to make
> System NOT run on this thing."  That way they wouldn't ruffle any feathers
> or cause any great legal arguments.  I'm using 6.0.3 and I'm not going
> to change until the verdict on System 7 comes in.

I thought that the newer versions of the System from 6.0.3 were only little
changes due to the different hardware config. of Apples newer machines.
(Like to take advantage of the power manager in the portable, the new
digitizing in the new Macs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ryan 'Gozar' Collins ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            o__)\			     rlcollins@miavx1.BITNET
           /     )			      RC1DSANU@miamiu.acs.muohio.edu
          /     /  ____                       R.COLLINS1  (On GEnie)
         /(____/__(_) o)_/
                      /)			[ || ]   Atari Computers,
      "There is no Substitute."                 [ || ]    They're not just
 Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh'er geniryvat        // || \\   for breakfast
            gbb pybfr!                        //  ||  \\  anymore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yea, right, thats what I said.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

carter@cat23.cs.wisc.edu (Gregory Carter) (05/11/91)

Anybody want to sell me there Spectre GCR for $180?  Without ROMS please.

As I have my own ROMS, thanks.

Fling me some mail my way if your interested.

--Gregory

wngai@net1.ics.uci.edu (Wayne Ngai) (06/15/91)

	Hi!  As the subject title have implied, I've a SPECTRE GCR for
sale.  There's nothing wrong with it.  The reason I am selling it is because
I really have not use for it.  I am asking for $300 or best offer.  If you
are interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Wayne