[comp.sys.atari.st] Mac in Europe

blackbox@pfunk.hanse.de (Michael Kistenmacher) (06/17/91)

In <1544@grit.cs.utexas.edu>, Troy Carpenter writes:

>In short, Atari is doing very well in Europe, as far as I could tell.
>(The only Mac store I saw in my 3 week stay was in Copenhagen!)

That's no wonder. Apple Europe is a very strict company. You can only buy
a Mac at an Apple Center, which is a Company only selling Apple products,
having full support and offering courses for they're customers. In Hamburg
we have, I think, 4 Apple Center and they all are quite big, but are making
fat commercials. This is all done by Apple Europe.

Bye......Michael

|    listen to the coolest !         |  Michael Kistenmacher /  blackbox     |
|       Music from the Galaxy !      |  2000 Hamburg 61  / Schippelsweg 64   |
|            !!! P-Funk !!!          |  West Germany / ++ 49 40 552 37 66    |