[comp.sys.atari.st] Llamatron

boyd@nu.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (06/18/91)

In article <SCOTT.91Jun16175804@brahma.cs.odu.edu>, scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott D. Yelich) writes:

>6)  LLAMATRON is great, esp the samfox sample, I just wish it were longer
>    and the game not so easy-- :-)  ps:  I played robotron.prg until it
>    quit, both with one joystick and with two (it will quit every time when
>    you get so far:  "What a crock!").

I agree.  Great game, and the price is right!  As for it being easy,
try playing it with two sticks and no droid.  It is easy until about
level 30.

Out of curiousity, which is the samantha fox sample?  What does one
have to shoot to invoke it?

--
    ---------------------------------+-------------------------------------
             Mickey R. Boyd          |  "Kirk to Enterprise.  All clear

Bryan_Jones_Woodworth@cup.portal.com (06/19/91)

>>6)  LLAMATRON is great, esp the samfox sample, I just wish it were
>>longer
>Out of curiousity, which is the samantha fox sample?  What does one
>have to shoot to invoke it?

Knowing how hot and horny Samfox is, I think it has to do with the
"I love you" digitized effect.  What you do is grab the heart; then the
sample is played and every camel/llama onscreen runs toward you!

Llamatron is a GREAT game.

Bryan_Jones_Woodworth@cup.portal.com