[comp.sys.atari.st] GFA Assembler wanted.

cfhat@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (Henry Taitt) (06/17/91)

I am looking for GFA Assembler that was advertised about a year ago before
michtron (I think) lost the GFA's contract.  Dose anyone know of a place
I could order this from?

Taitt

ggranger@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Greg Granger) (06/19/91)

cfhat@ux1.cts.eiu.edu (Henry Taitt) writes:

> I am looking for GFA Assembler that was advertised about a year ago before
> michtron (I think) lost the GFA's contract.  Dose anyone know of a place
> I could order this from?
>
> Taitt

You might try GFA Software Technologies in Salem, MA.  Here is their
address and phone number (BTW, ask for Maurice Giguere):

     GFA Software Technologies Inc.
     27 Congress Street
     Salem, MA  01970
/
     Fax:    (508) 744-8041

Greg Granger

< Internet:  ggranger@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca             >  "Just say 'No'
< FoReMNet:  Greg Granger @ 532  or  Dark Knight @ 595 >   to drugs."
< Mail Adr:  5906-188 St.  Edmonton, AB Canada T6M-2A9 >
< Phone   :  +1 403 481-0803  or  +1 403 481-5110      >  - Wm. Sessions