[comp.sys.atari.st] Review of LHARC Test Archive Functio

jhenders@jonh.wimsey.bc.ca (John Henders) (06/21/91)

In <RALPH.91Jun19110612@orion.laas.fr>, Ralph P. Sobek writes:
>In article <3545@laura.UUCP> klute@tommy.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Rainer Klute) writes:
>| Your test still leaves open the question if the tested LHarcs are
>| compatible to one or more Unix LHarcs.
>
>I use xlharc that was posted to USENET.  It works *very* well, since I
>test all the archives before bringing them to my Mega 4 ST.  I then
>retest them on my Atari to be sure that all is fine.

	I also use the version posted to the net. xlharc version 1.2, and
have never had any problems with any archive in extracting. The only
drawback I've found is tah it is a little slow, but an ADSpeed cures
that.;-)

--
          John Henders        			jhenders@jonh.wimsey.bc.ca
       	  MIND over MIDI Productions	or ubc.cs!van-bc!jonh!jhenders