[comp.sys.atari.st] If you ignore Tom Hill, he will go away...

aa384@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Doug Wokoun) (06/25/91)

This showed up in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy lately:

Article 8689 of comp.sys.amiga.advocacy:
From: ai065@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Thomas Hill)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.advocacy
Subject: Check out the Atari SIG! :)
Date: 24 Jun 91 02:40:08 GMT
Sender: daemon@pws.bulL.com

   I just posted a pro-Amiga message in the Atari, offering help to Atari
users who needed it, and it has created a flood of messages. You might want
to pop in and take a look at "Atari-To-Amiga Convert Info Source!" messages
that have gone up in the last day or so. I haven't had the chance to respond
to recent public responses yet, due to the many Atari users replying in Email
who need info on converting to the Amiga. :) Check it out for a good laugh...

   Tom

---[EOT]---

	Reasonably intelligent netters will realize that we are being taken,
and will cease trying to argue with this certain user (who makes me want to
suppress my Free-Net affiliation) before c.s.a.st is reduced to an audience
of 0.  I could care less whether ST or Amiga is better.  I'm probably not
the only one...

--
        Doug Wokoun             /      /              | If you don't
(aa384@cleveland.Freenet.Edu)   [o]-[o]               |  stand for something,
            |||                    L       {_Dug_}    | you will
    Atari  / | \  S I G          \___/                |  fall for anything.

chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (charles bridgeland) (06/25/91)

aa384@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Doug Wokoun) writes:

>This showed up in comp.sys.amiga.advocacy lately:

>   I just posted a pro-Amiga message in the Atari, offering help to Atari
>users who needed it, and it has created a flood of messages. You might want
it does what I want.  I don't need evangilization

>suppress my Free-Net affiliation) before c.s.a.st is reduced to an audience
>of 0.  I could care less whether ST or Amiga is better.  I'm probably not
>the only one...
<shift>-k <cr> did a good job of taking care of that stuff for me---kill
for 30 days.

chuck bridgeland---anarchoRepublican
"one thing about a police state, you can always find the police" l. neil smith
chuck@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu     hired--leaving pit 7/5/91

J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk (Julian Coleman) (06/25/91)

--
--         Julian Coleman < J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk >
--   Department of Surveying, University of Newcastle upon Tyne