[comp.sys.atari.st] Slime World - Lynx

malay@sae.com (Bob Malay) (06/26/91)

I got a hold of the transcript of an old Genie roundtable discussion about
the Lynx. There was some talk of an "easter egg" in Slime World - some sort
of zit-popping contest. Is there any truth to this? If so how does one
get to the "easter egg"??

Bob Malay

jjung@aludra.usc.edu (Robert Jung) (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun26.161236.27494@sae.com> malay@sae.com (Bob Malay) writes:
>I got a hold of the transcript of an old Genie roundtable discussion about
>the Lynx. There was some talk of an "easter egg" in Slime World - some sort
>of zit-popping contest. Is there any truth to this? If so how does one
>get to the "easter egg"??

  Go to the on-line instructions screen. Advance to the page where Todd
turns green. Press OPTION 1. The object of the game isto jab the A button
as fast as possible, to inflate the "zit" faster than the computer can
deflate it.

  This is nothing -- check out the fully-implemented version of Conway's
The Game of Life in ZARLOR MERCENARY (with cut-and-paste and a library of
lifeforms, no less).

  (Try rec.games.video; you'll like it!  B-)

                                                --R.J.
                                                B-)

Send whatevers to jjung@nunki.usc.edu | If it has pixels, I'm for it.
       "If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway."