[comp.sys.atari.st] Wanted: 1st Word+ p/driver for KXP-1124

D.B.Barratt@newcastle.ac.uk (Dave Barratt) (06/28/91)

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a 1st Word+ priner driver
for a Panasonic KXP-1124.

Please e-mail any response.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave Barratt                     JANET: D.B.Barratt@uk.ac.newcastle
Computing Laboratory
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
UK

             " A spacers not a spacer till his trod vac "

Roger.Sheppard@actrix.gen.nz (Roger Sheppard) (06/30/91)

In article <1991Jun27.181033.1453@newcastle.ac.uk> D.B.Barratt@newcastle.ac.uk (Dave Barratt) writes:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can get hold of a 1st Word+ priner driver
> for a Panasonic KXP-1124.
> > Cheers,
> > Dave
> > Dave Barratt                     JANET: D.B.Barratt@uk.ac.newcastle
> Computing Laboratory
> University of Newcastle upon Tyne
> UK

.
Well its very easy to write your own Drivers for 1st word +,
its all in the hand book, its not like Gdos drivers.
--
***  Roger W. Sheppard        *    Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz  ***
***  85 Donovan Rd          *  *   At least I don't Flicker, not     ***