[comp.sys.atari.st] What's the best database for the ST ?

redmond+@cs.cmu.edu (Redmond English) (06/28/91)

I'm looking for a powerful, but easy to use database program for the ST.

I'm currently considering      Superbase Professional 3.0
                      and      dBMan v5.2

Could anyone send me their oppinions on these databases, and
recommendations (for the above, or others) ?

                      Thanks in advance,

                              Red/.

Roger.Sheppard@actrix.gen.nz (Roger Sheppard) (06/30/91)

In article <1991Jun27.211257.1678@cs.cmu.edu> redmond+@cs.cmu.edu (Redmond English) writes:
> I'm looking for a powerful, but easy to use database program for the ST.
>
> I'm currently considering      Superbase Professional 3.0
>                       and      dBMan v5.2
>
> Could anyone send me their oppinions on these databases, and
> recommendations (for the above, or others) ?
>
>                       Thanks in advance,
>
>                               Red/.

Why not give Adimens a try, English version from Kuma UK.

May be some of our German Friends can give us a run down of this good ?
database program.
Is it available in the USA.
--
***  Roger W. Sheppard        *    Roger.Sheppard@bbs.actrix.gen.nz  ***
***  85 Donovan Rd          *  *   At least I don't Flicker, not     ***