[comp.sys.amiga] Speed of Light 'C' Compilers

In article <1714@cadovax.UUCP> keithd@cadovax.UUCP (Keith Doyle) writes:
>In article <4026@osu-eddie.UUCP> elwell%tut.cis.ohio-state.edu@osu-eddie.UUCP (Clayton Elwell) writes:
>.the multitasking that's present on every other machine I use.  To pick
>.an example out of a hat, my C compiler is so fast that I don't have
>.time to fire up a terminal emulator and download a file while it's
>.compiling.
>
>Yeah, but is your download so fast that you don't have time to fire up
>your C compiler while it's downloading?
>
>Keith Doyle

Now now Keith, leave him alone. He's quite happy compiling Hello World over
and over and over again.

                       .
                           .
                             .
                               .
                                 .
                                  .
                                   .
                                   .
                                   .
                                   *  (pffft)

                           (Hmm, those mac guys aim is improving)

--
Richard Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the key in my ignition..."