[comp.sys.amiga] Arrrgghhh

zabot@pompeo.dec.com (Adv.Tech.Mgr-ACT Torino) (11/24/86)

Fred Fish writes:

> Paul, from your return address I would guess you are on some net other
> than usenet, and receive usenet postings via some gateway (I never have
> figured out this gateway stuff :-).  So I really can't respond to your
> suggestion of placing the information in a "net-accessible directory",
> since I'm not sure what you mean.  I really hope you didn't HAVE to read
> the entire posting if you weren't interested in it...

Yes Fred,you're right. It exists a gateway that let's DEC people to read/
write to usenet using a GATEWAY (DECWRL). It just packs a bunch of messages
together and forward it to DEC's subscribers as a single message.
This doesn't mean you have to go throu every single line of it ! With a few
single keystokes the cluster message may be reconfigured as many single
messages on Vax-Mail format !

So, PLEEEeeaaaase, continue to post you messages has you've done till now:
even on EASYNET (DEC internal network) we can afford with it !

Thanx for your efforts.
marco