[comp.sys.amiga] mod.amiga ??????

jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) (12/03/86)

Has anyone received  anything from mod.amiga?  Is it still around?  Has it
been renamed?   We have not seen anything in it for at LEAST a month, yet I
remember people saying they sent items to the moderator.

--
Jeff Gortatowsky       {allegra,seismo}!rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
Eastman Kodak Company

page@ulowell.UUCP (Bob Page) (12/05/86)

jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) wrote in article <539@elmgate.UUCP>:
>Has anyone received  anything from mod.amiga?  Is it still around?  Has it
>been renamed?   We have not seen anything in it for at LEAST a month, yet I
>remember people saying they sent items to the moderator.

mod.amiga (which eminates from ulowell) is still active, just under
disguise.  Since the Usenet reorganization, mod.amiga has been merged
with comp.sys.amiga.  If you post something to mod.amiga, either it
gets reposted to comp.sys.amiga by a backbone site -or- it gets mailed
to mod-amiga@ulowell, in which case I repost it to comp.sys.amiga.

Until I know for sure how things will be working wrt moderated vs
unmoderated groups, I will continue to post to comp.sys.amiga.  If
you have any feelings on the matter, let me know.

On the other hand, your 'Keywords:' header mentioned 'sources' ... if
you really mean mod.amiga.sources, that eminates from purdue, and
doc (the moderator) posted a message to this newsgroup a few weeks ago
from the Well saying that purdue is having news/mail problems but
he's got some nifty sources to send out as soon as they get back
on line.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

..Bob
--