[comp.sys.amiga] portables vs security dept.

fnf@mcdsun.UUCP (Fred Fish) (12/08/86)

In article <545@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU> ralph@ATRP.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Amiga-Man) writes:
>I also carry my Amiga home with me and just keep on getting
>stuff done. All I need is a LCD flat screen 640x400 with a composite video
>input, so then the Amiga, its keyboard and the flat screen will all fit
>in a tidy suitcase. Talk about the ultimate portable..(ok...luggable).
>(Make that a color LCD while you're at it...).
>This is the future of the engineer and scientist ! I'm psyched !

Nice idea (have one computer that you use at both work and home) but
around here you have to fill out forms in triplicate and get your
department manager's signature just to get a floppy in and out the door...

-Fred
Fred Fish  Motorola Computer Division, 3013 S 52nd St, Tempe, Az 85282  USA
{seismo!noao!mcdsun,hplabs!well}!fnf    (602) 438-5976