[net.music] id AA15356; Fri, 24 Feb 84 05:22:58 pst

lipman@decwrl.UUCP (02/24/84)

Date: Friday, 24 Feb 1984 05:11:26-PST
From: orphan::blickstein
To: net.music
Subject: I vote split

I vote to split net.music.   While I love classical music and having
been playing classical piano for many years, for reasons unknown
I just don't find discussions of it very interesting.

I get usenet digests as one big mail message that due to a stone age
mail program, can only be read sequentially.   I often read these at home
over a 1200 baud line.   It can take a long time to skip over ones I'm
not interested in.

By splitting things up, you're only giving people more options.

	Dave Blickstein

	(UUCP)  {decvax, ucbvax, allegra}!decwrl!rhea!orphan!blickstein

	(ARPA)  decwrl!rhea!orphan!blickstein@Berkeley
	        decwrl!rhea!orphan!blickstein@SU-Shasta