[comp.sys.amiga] Help with EGad?

beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP (Robert Beaty) (12/09/86)

<<<<<>>>>>

	I realize that this seems like a trivial request, but
	could it be possible for the person posting the sources
	to EGad also post the executable for those of us that
	don't have Manx (no comments, please).

	In the original posting about EGad, I don't remember the
	author stating that the executable would be posted. I
	have a project that could really use the program and would
	like to get started.

	Thanks to the authors of EGad in advance of the executable,

				Bob
----------
   ... ihnp4!pur-ee!beatyr      <- usenet
  ... beatyr@ed.ecn.purdue.edu  <- arpa-net
   ... beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP       <- UUCP
----------

brent@well.UUCP (Brent Southard) (12/13/86)

In article <5024@pur-ee.UUCP> beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP (Robert Beaty) writes:
><<<<<>>>>>
>
>	I realize that this seems like a trivial request, but
>	could it be possible for the person posting the sources
>	to EGad also post the executable for those of us that
>	don't have Manx (no comments, please).
>
>	In the original posting about EGad, I don't remember the
>	author stating that the executable would be posted. I
>	have a project that could really use the program and would
>	like to get started.
>
>	Thanks to the authors of EGad in advance of the executable,
>
>				Bob
>   ... ihnp4!pur-ee!beatyr      <- usenet
>  ... beatyr@ed.ecn.purdue.edu  <- arpa-net
>   ... beatyr@pur-ee.UUCP       <- UUCP

Okay, Bob, I'm willing, but how do I post an executable to the net?  The only
way I know of is as a 'shar'ed file, and I'm working off my Amiga through the
WELL.  Does anyone have the source to the code I need to create a 'shar' file?
If so, please mail me.  Groovy.

brent