[comp.sys.amiga] How to get 1.2 Headers files

d@alice.UUCP (01/04/87)

In article <1987Jan3.113611.24525@utcs.uucp>,
 wagner@utcs.UUCP (Michael Wagner) writes:

>Can we get some of this stuff here?  I'd like to know about romtags in ram.
>Also CopyMem().  I'd also like to know about fine-tuning my disk drive
>step rate.  The parameters mentioned aren't in my 1.1 LC header files
>(not surprisingly, I suppose).  How do we go about getting 1.2 header files?
>
>Michael

I don't know exactly how you can go about getting header files, but some
(unnamed) dealer let me copy his 1.2 Beta 4 software a while back.
Included in that package was a disk called "1.2 Beta 4 Examples" or some
such thing. The only examples on it were the header files. So, I suppose
you either have to be an authorized dealer, authorized developer,
know one of the above, or buy a C compiler late in the game.

BTW, say I want to use this disk for my compiler to read include files from.
I haven't exactly looked around very carefully, and never bought (sigh)
an AmigaDOS manual (because I spent all my money on the RKMs), but,
cc <file> -i include:
doesn't seem to work. What does?

--
# Daniel Rosenberg (CE) AT&T Bell Labs, Murray Hill / Mi parolas Esperanton.
# disclaimer: These opinions are necessarily mine, not my employer's.

eric@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Eric Lavitsky) (01/05/87)

d@alice.UUCP (Dan Rosenberg) writes:
.>BTW, say I want to use this disk for my compiler to read include files from.
.>I haven't exactly looked around very carefully, and never bought (sigh)
.>an AmigaDOS manual (because I spent all my money on the RKMs), but,
.>cc <file> -i include:
.>doesn't seem to work. What does?

Did you try:

	cc <file> -i include:/

? Giving a "full" path to things like Lattice ususally require not only
a device name, but *some* kind of directory name. Saying "include:"
refers only to a volume (in your case) and provides no starting
directory reference.

Eric
--
ARPA:	LAVITSKY@RUTGERS or LAVITSKY@RED.RUTGERS.EDU