[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga internals

c16@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (01/28/87)

     Has anyone out there ever opened up the Amiga to experiment with the
internal input ports (if any exist).  If so, what were you able to do?  I
am especially interested in sound digitization or other applications which

would involve reading in varying resistances.  Any information on the specs
would be greatly appreciated.

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (01/31/87)

In article <9905C16@PSUVMB> C16@PSUVMB.BITNET writes:

>     Has anyone out there ever opened up the Amiga to experiment with the
>internal input ports (if any exist).  If so, what were you able to do?  I
>am especially interested in sound digitization or other applications which
>would involve reading in varying resistances.  Any information on the specs
>would be greatly appreciated.

Just about all the I/O capability that's in the Amiga is available at the
connectors.  There is no "sound input" port, just an input line on the
serial connector that gets mixed (analog style) with one channel's audio
output.

Not to say you coundn't have a lot of fun playing around in there though...